cptCANON FOR KING

This is a discussion on cptCANON FOR KING within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG. Finaly Given the chance to be king. For thoughs who dont know me, im a lvl 80 warrior in ...
Page: 1

OMG. Finaly Given the chance to be king.

For thoughs who dont know me, im a lvl 80 warrior in clan K0diak. But None of that matters right now. First thing i want to say is i have alot of ideas for events for every one, that includes dcz, rlb and 70+'s. So IF your a level 59 and below DONT WORRY i got events that makes it all equal...levels dont mater im all about fair play.

If i become king its gonna be all about just having FUN!. Like this month..no offence to piroca but you were boring. When i become king i will make a forum topic and explain ALL my events. Theres also ONE thing i wanna try that i havent seen any king do and thats hear what the nation wants to do. So im gonna reveal 1 of my events thats called "let me hear your voice"...basicly is hearing all your GREAT ideas to try them out.

OMG so much i wanna say...IF you want to know more or want to ask a question just pm me in game (cptCANON).

Im sorry i cant say more but i gotta start advertising to be king.. i know forums are a great way to get the word out thier but not all people come on forums. So if you want to help me in game or in any other way that would BE GREAT. I might think of a way to reward thoughs who do help me.

THANKs you wll be hearing alot more from me for the past couple days. So if u see me spaming :P sorry

PS: IF i do become king you have to come on the main forums were i will explain all my ideas/events.

KingRasta

AperoForEver support CptCanon

Vote for him !

up for james

down for tyler

my sharers vote 4 canon video >.< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zepOF86CmFo

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol james would be good king
    but as for tyler being king
    a big LOL!!

kick him off ur account

OMG. Finaly Given the chance to be king.

For thoughs who dont know me, im a lvl 80 warrior in clan K0diak. But None of that matters right now. First thing i want to say is i have alot of ideas for events for every one, that includes dcz, rlb and 70+&#39;s. So IF your a level 59 and below DONT WORRY i got events that makes it all equal...levels dont mater im all about fair play.

If i become king its gonna be all about just having FUN!. Like this month..no offence to piroca but you were boring. When i become king i will make a forum topic and explain ALL my events. Theres also ONE thing i wanna try that i havent seen any king do and thats hear what the nation wants to do. So im gonna reveal 1 of my events thats called "let me hear your voice"...basicly is hearing all your GREAT ideas to try them out.

OMG so much i wanna say...IF you want to know more or want to ask a question just pm me in game (cptCANON).

Im sorry i cant say more but i gotta start advertising to be king.. i know forums are a great way to get the word out thier but not all people come on forums. So if you want to help me in game or in any other way that would BE GREAT. I might think of a way to reward thoughs who do help me.

THANKs you wll be hearing alot more from me for the past couple days. So if u see me spaming :P sorry

PS: IF i do become king you have to come on the main forums were i will explain all my ideas/events.[/b]
    and i trust him and i know fo sho he wont jack any money <3 thrusted baba :P

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Shared account on king.... umm.... not sure if its good idea isnt it?

lol james would be good king
    but as for tyler being king
    a big LOL!!

kick him off ur account[/b]
    Don&#39;t worry about tylor...hes helped me create some good events. Its gonna be fun.

Besides hes going away on monday so you got me as king for the rest of the month.

Shared account on king.... umm.... not sure if its good idea isnt it?[/b]
    No worrys, we share but also live in the same house. Nothing to worry about

Don&#39;t worry about tylor...hes helped me create some good events. Its gonna be fun.

Besides hes going away on monday so you got me as king for the rest of the month.
    No worrys, we share but also live in the same house. Nothing to worry about[/b]
    who the fuck is tyler?

who the fuck is tyler?[/b]
    he is my feature brother in law. We share canon 50 50. We both have the same goals as king. Nothing changes....he will help me do more events for thoughs who are online wile im at school + he plays all night. So even thoughs who live on the other side of the world can enjoy us as king .

NEW HUMAN KING HERE...THANKS FOR THE VOTES.

Please keep an eye on main forums.

Banned

King having a sharer is generally really bad, like when 4antal got king in Xig through promises of getting an english king for once. He made it, but his sharer was on more than he was, spamming king chat in turkish worse than the turk king before >__________<

King having a sharer is generally really bad, like when 4antal got king in Xig through promises of getting an english king for once. He made it, but his sharer was on more than he was, spamming king chat in turkish worse than the turk king before >__________<[/b]
    ok, well did his sharer live in the same house?