Creating a new (ACTIVE) english lvl 62+ clan XIG

This is a discussion on Creating a new (ACTIVE) english lvl 62+ clan XIG within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I ve seen many of the old good english clans in Xigenon have similar problems (lots of inactive players, lack ...
Page: 1

Simonator

Default Creating a new (ACTIVE) english lvl 62+ clan XIG

I ve seen many of the old good english clans in Xigenon have similar problems (lots of inactive players, lack of clan parties, etc)
    MY suggestion: lets create a new clan with those active players, only for lvl 62+ players. Actually i have in my clan like 8 really active players, if 4 or 5 clans have the same problem we could create a new clan with those active members, joining forces to create one of the most powerfull HUMAN clans in Xig.
    If this sounds good to some of u (leaders or assistants) talk about this in ur clan and if u all agree post it here.
    Its time to move on, leave appart our differences and join forces to start enjoying the game again, we need powerfull active HUman clans to recover Delos castle from Tioc hands.
    Hope this idea finds a place between clan like SIN, AoD, PPC, etc, all of them good old english clans in our server

SoullessOne

Default clan

B.U.M.P. sounds a good idea to me. ForgottenRealms could join this new alliance, hope other clans like R_D_H and previous named ones join us too