The Crusaders recruiting. Pathos. Eng speak...

This is a discussion on The Crusaders recruiting. Pathos. Eng speak... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We recruiting members in pathos. As u can see only english speak allowed. Contact ingame with AFT3RLiFE, R34P3R, STRAPPONA, JesusChr1st ...
Page: 1

R34P3R

Default The Crusaders recruiting. Pathos. Eng speak...

We recruiting members in pathos. As u can see only english speak allowed. Contact ingame with AFT3RLiFE, R34P3R, STRAPPONA, JesusChr1st or HeavyDuty. I think we r the only full english speak clan in pathos, both our ally(TheDivinity and Christianity) full english speak too. If u np fight under a cross, and u NOT USE ANY HACK program, and u past 60level u can join, even if u turk too... Just keep clan LEGIT history and speak english. We training g1 and all plan over 70, some are 80. Now mostly xp with ally, then see how we rollin together.
    Iam R34P3R old member on pathos, here from the beginning(server start) now usin AFT3RLiFE. Plz dont pm " ally pls" we have 2 ally already.
    Thx for reading.

Ya and noah beggars not allowed no1 like if a newb ask for 15m after he added to clan...

R34P3R

I forgot to post, we humans.

I think we r the only full english speak clan in pathos
    not only ;P in AlwaysTogether ppl too can speak in english, but 30% is from Poland and rest from Turkey

Good luck ;P