Looking to be a sharer on Cwest

This is a discussion on Looking to be a sharer on Cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont have any vouchers, i am not a low life like most of ppl who play ko, so if ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Looking to be a sharer on Cwest

I dont have any vouchers, i am not a low life like most of ppl who play ko, so if u got ur shit sealed u won't have to be a pussy about this. I played since Myko on ares, and personally i prefer the old school ko with old school items and skills, so i played on private servers after the K2 network came out with its gay new version. I have experience with any type of characters except mage, sorry i think mages are boring and retarted.

What I can do for you?

Of course u will want me to exp, so i will do that for u, but i also like to pk and boss hunt. And whatever i get is urs, i dont got another account anyway.

Why u should trust me?

I dont ask for ur trust, if u dont want to share then just ignore this post.

Why C-west?

In all the other servers i am like a god damn english professor, they are filled with arabs, i dont understand a damn thing, and i am tired of typing "eng plz". So i read from other post that C-west is a legit server with english speaking players

Thats pretty much it niggas

Banned Senior Member

Default bump

uppppppppppppp

Banned Senior Member

UP................

Banned Senior Member

common noooobs

Banned

Default .

why do you care if its sealed or not >>>> scammer.