CW Warrior Lvl 81 needs a sharer

This is a discussion on CW Warrior Lvl 81 needs a sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I need a Long-term Sharer for my lvl 81 Warrior on Carnac West It is Human and CL of ...
Page: 1

Default CW Warrior Lvl 81 needs a sharer

So I need a Long-term Sharer for my lvl 81 Warrior on Carnac West It is Human and CL of Vicarious

Basicly what I need:
    - I need you to keep it somewhat active when i'm not on.
    - Must have vent with mic
    - Is Good at warrior(a must)
    - Be Mature around others even if being talked crap to, so maintain ur cool.
    - Attend any kind of clan event(there's not many clan events atm but attending wars is good as the clan could use the NP)
    - Have some Leadership skills
    - No Bad History
    - and could possibly help with adding kc to the acc as I don't want to waste loads of money on kc for scrolls
    - I'll add more to the list if I think of anything else.

Info on warrior:
    - It's lvl 81 at 31%, It has somewhat average gear that's getting better as time goes by.
    - It has a great reputation(no scamming, no hacking, not running from vs, raping)

Current stats(no SS atm) fully sc'd:
    HP:8500
    Mana:6319
    AP:2750
    DEF:1570

like I said stats are improving as time goes by.

I would not like you to add items to the account as I don't want anything to happen and fingers get pointed,or Unless you have something better to put on the warrior and me have it sealed that way it could be safe.

No Low posters or people with no vouchers

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

1 advice - DONT DO IT!

look at forum - everyday there's topic about scammed people or smtn.... if he wont scam u cos ur items are sealed he can dlvl u. play as much as u can but WITHOUT sharer. do with it what u want but thats my 5cents. ur gg warryon, i like ur movies AND i want to see more of em thats why im sayin this =)

what he said..... sharers are fucking stupid, they just end up ruining your name, be it because they are better then you (oh, the account owner is a noob babashoppper, i make his account pro) or they are worse then you (i just raped pancho in a 1v1, what a fuckin scrub)

and gettin scammed sux.
    and so does gettin exp'd.

trust me, np's dont mean shit, especially on this server.

I really don't want a sharer but I need someone to help me keep it active but it sounds just about right what you said ko4life is turning into a scam fest

Pm ed.

In terms of trustability, here is the topic I made long time ago... I am still the same guy only my schedule has changed. lol...

Seeking A Char to Play

Banned

Don't worry I'm trusty

Yooo Carlos i dunno if beast talked with u already but umm im looking for a char to play ive been playing warrior for the last 3 years i got the skills i got the time i can add some items maybe not much but like somthing i guess :s anyways i can get u tons of vouchers if needed hit me up on pm or lemme know ur msn
    |tnx zzKzz aka FrozenSoul

Banned Senior Member

Yoo drunk i might can play but only prob is right now that i cant use vent and i dont know why it wont start i can be easy 5-9 houresa day on i can buy scrolls from pus if needed
    only thing is that i dont like exp:P if you want vouchers message me ore say it here

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Yoo drunk i might can play but only prob is right now that i cant use vent and i dont know why it wont start i can be easy 5-9 houresa day on i can buy scrolls from pus if needed
    only thing is that i dont like exp:P if you want vouchers message me ore say it here
    i thought you had to work so much ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    i thought you had to work so much ?
    i did had alot work evrything is right now so they dont need me so much anymore at work
    now i dont work evry day again and if i do ill work 3-5hours now