Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Cwest forming Mage clan

This is a discussion on Cwest forming Mage clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Megatr0n Shawn, you and I both know I didn't mean the whole clan, but I guess I ...
Page: 6

[Tyrone]

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post

Shawn, you and I both know I didn't mean the whole clan, but I guess I should have clarified that to the MORONS that are on this forum. Julesie01, Shawn, Thurian, and 4Disappear had nothing to do with this. The fingers are pointing more towards the new leadership, and who knows who else.
    if you didnt mean the whole clan, why would you say scammed by the clan Hellsfury in your signature lol.

shutup and stop bitching.
    you got your shiit back right after you scammed one of Hellsfury's members, although i will say you gave it back [just like ONE person in HF gave your gear back]

what makes you think the whole clan scammed you except for 4 people? lol.. use some logic man your smarter than this

Megatr0n

Gave my gear back? That's weird, cause in my inventory it looks like everything the scammer took is still missing. Unlike the gear in your clannies inventory, which was returned. Keep pointing that one finger at me, as long as you know there are three more pointing back at yourself.

Gave my gear back? That's weird, cause in my inventory it looks like everything the scammer took is still missing. Unlike the gear in your clannies inventory, which was returned. Keep pointing that one finger at me, as long as you know there are three more pointing back at yourself.
    you got everythin back cept questies is what i heard.....

[Tyrone]

uhmmm

what am i pointing fingers at myself for?

FornX

man i wish u were a human clan -_-

oh well gl on makin the clan

upupupupupupup

Is clan even made yet?

yeah, Hellsfury 2 is now the Mage clan ^^

Banned

Where was this idea 6 months ago? o.O

GL to ya <3

~Sanctis~

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post

GL to ya <3

~Sanctis~
    come back noob
    i dont want to be the only mage with the name Justin in clan! XD

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post

GL to ya <3

~Sanctis~

yeah no joke <3

miss those days some

youshi

good idea, i would join with my mage =D maybe.. need think about.

Banned

so how is it going?

going slow, moved the clan to HF2 and today we started weeding guys we didnt like.

still slow, still accepting mages/priests in it. Also waiting on some other older mages to get their mages on Cwest.

up up up up up ........... Sancte if u read this.......i want u and ur bro to come back! <3 a few of us have been doing mage pk parties in DCZ, RLB and CZ......lots of pk options.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    going slow, moved the clan to HF2 and today we started weeding guys we didnt like.

still slow, still accepting mages/priests in it. Also waiting on some other older mages to get their mages on Cwest.

up up up up up ........... Sancte if u read this.......i want u and ur bro to come back! <3 a few of us have been doing mage pk parties in DCZ, RLB and CZ......lots of pk options.

Well, bro, I appriciate the offer. The truth is, I still have my 80 and 59 mage and some decent gear that I haven't bothered selling. Unfortunately, I quit that game and I have no intentions of coming back.

I do miss all you guys and I miss this forum, but the fact is I cant stand that game anymore. The cheaters and lack of GM's just got to me after 5 years.

GL with your clan tho, I bet you guys rape face <3

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)