Cwest mage

This is a discussion on Cwest mage within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im lvl 64 30% mage i usually play daily but recently i kinda got addicted to cod5 so.... well ...
Page: 1

Cassie

Well im lvl 64 30% mage i usually play daily but recently i kinda got addicted to cod5 so....

well basically i want some( as in 5-10% because its so easy dont even really gotta try) exp done whenever u log i have scrolls/plat premium a dcz rouge to play for fun.... and also try to make dbz if u log in that time range

my mage gear is fairy good for a lightmage noone can solo u in rlb.... im crystal build with +7 chaotic staff +1rom rom+0 ib ep+1 bronze earring +1 Ce+1 hopefully a imir soon .

my clan is a bunch of diez people so we usually try to pk/exp whenever where all on together its about 5 of us totally hehe

if your wondering my items are all sealed i got enough potions for weeks only problem u may have is finding exp right away because it is cwest and its always quite slow

demondayz18c

The names Johnny...I'll xp 5-10% a day if your still looking for a sharer.
    Mage is my favorite class aside from BP.
    I can help u get to 70 if u got plat.

hmmm thats sooo wierd demondays used to be kamil but the sin u have on your avitar wus jamie yet u say u are johny
    im bet u are jamie and i wouldn't trust u as far as i could throw u as we all know u love to take things that dont belong to u

demondayz18c

Jamie is my friend so don&#39;t run ya mouth about him...he was kind enough to let me use his ko4life acc. because I cant make my own...I am Johnny from beramus...char names are: EX0D1A, priest_j_69, deathturok, <--- Bera Chars.

My logos char is CallyKuSh
    I shared with t0pcAt in Girakon on his 79 sin before it was 80.
    I also shared with xWhyx in girakon lvl 70 sin.
    in C-west I have my own mage named Johnny420 I forgot my acc shit though...>.<

my msn is [email protected] hit me up if u believe I&#39;m Johnny...but if ur gonna take that persns word for it and believe I&#39;m Jamie then don&#39;t bother.

~~~JOHNNY420~~~

demondayz18c

hmmm thats sooo wierd demondays used to be kamil but the sin u have on your avitar wus jamie yet u say u are johny
    im bet u are jamie and i wouldn&#39;t trust u as far as i could throw u as we all know u love to take things that dont belong to u[/b]
    ok this is jamie now, i never TOOK anything from u, u always gave me shit cause u knew if i left u the best sin u knew would be gone, yes johnny is trying to get back on c-west alex u really need to stop being a stupid mexican and just shut the hell up about me for real get off my nuts man u hate me cause u aint me BBBBBBBBBBBBB

Cassie

well guys i got a sharer for now he pm me first and hes checks out

if he doesnt want to share anymore or leaves ill ask again

pfft u were never even my top 15 idiot and its soo nice how johny forgives u after u rob him when u shared with him
    after all the time he used to say u wus a punk for taking his things

demondayz18c

pfft u were never even my top 15 idiot and its soo nice how johny forgives u after u rob him when u shared with him
    after all the time he used to say u wus a punk for taking his things[/b]

And this is Johnny now...Alex screw u...u get a hair accross ur ass everytime someone is better than you...it&#39;s pathetic...anyday u want me in the arena I&#39;ll be there...

demondayz18c

after all the time he used to say u wus a punk for taking his things[/b]
    shows how much u know, ok u fat short mexican peice of shit GET OFF MY FUCKING BALLS

Exertion

Tbh, demon seems chill and trustable, so I&#39;m gonna have to say, GET OFF HIS BALLS .

if u were ice or fire i&#39;d offer to help : ) as ice or fire either one. u can aoe 3slots of harpy alone =] easy 10% a day long as no raid lmfao

Alibaba85

i would be interested if its an orc account. I only play mage and I have a mage on CW lvl 62 thats pretty geared. My accessories are better and would use my own. I have US i.p. too.

can you pm me with the nation/ build type and character name and maybe talk about it? I play evenings and would xp as I have a few gg orc friends that could help, but I would want to pk some too.

i can give a few references on my trustworthiness :P if you need another sharer.

pm here