Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Cypher, 100, ALL ENGLISH, lv 67+ (mainly 70+), Karus, Speaking Clan, RECRUITING!

This is a discussion on Cypher, 100, ALL ENGLISH, lv 67+ (mainly 70+), Karus, Speaking Clan, RECRUITING! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, that is correct. We have 100 clan members, and are currently opening up another extension clan ! Our clan ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up Cypher, 100, ALL ENGLISH, lv 67+ (mainly 70+), Karus, Speaking Clan, RECRUITING!

Yes, that is correct. We have 100 clan members, and are currently opening up another extension clan !

Our clan has a 100 man TeamSpeak server and is SUPER active. We are ALL English speaking and ALL interact with each other. Rather than seeing it as a clan, we're more of a HUGE English speaking family.

We have mainly lv 70+ members, and always have multiple exp, pk, quest, boss, and everything in between going on at once!

Also, we are SUPER organized and have excellent communication with one another.

Our original clan filled up within 2 days of game release (50/50 members), so we opened up an extension.

As of yesterday, our extension filled up (another 50/50 members). Due to multiple users wanting to join us, we are opening another final extension clan!

If you are interested in joining and more details, please PM me, SkrubLord in Cypher. We are usually in Cypher 1.

REQUIREMENTS:
    - You MUST be English speaking, (able to communicate).
    - You MUST be able to join our TeamSpeak server and use it frequently (if not always).
    - You MUST be level 60+ at least.

FUN FACT ABOUT OUR CLAN!

We have people from all over the world, so at any given time, we normally have around 30 active clan members online at once .
    Last edited by SkrubLord; 02-03-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    Rango and mrblue159z like this.

holy shit. why am i human...

This clan is amazing, I'm so clad to be apart of there family. People should definitely join and what Skrub has said is true, there's always something going on! Don't miss out

We had originally got together before the server opening as an English community and we collectively decided to go Karus. Just for those who're wondering about the clan, we have very relaxed members who're available to EXP at pretty much any time of the day. We're a very diligent clan and are always helping our fellow clan mates out with EXP parties and quests - as well as some good banter on TeamSpeak. If you have any questions for me, hit me up, I'm primarily on Cypher 1 and my name is 'Proligy'.

Banned Senior Member

I been "leading" the extension and it's been very active. If you are looking to EXP this is the place to do it. Also the PK is pretty organized, we just need gear and lvls.

level req is still 60+? like i mean even for the 3rd clan? i might ditch my human and come orc <3 no good english human clans i can find lol

It has to be lv 60+ yes. Only because since we have so many clan members in the clan, if we recruit 50 more lv -60's, we have to keep repeating the quests for them, and that can be quite mad I'm sure you can imagine haha.

You should definitley come if you can Transfer over. The second you're ready to join we will be looking forward to a +1 in our community!
    mrblue159z likes this.

I'm only level ~level 64 as human so there's probably no point me buying NT

Do you guys have a lot of mages? Like do you guys have dedicated mage parties or is it just a bit of every class? I'm not sure if i should go Archer or mage when i come orc :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    I'm only level ~level 64 as human so there's probably no point me buying NT

Do you guys have a lot of mages? Like do you guys have dedicated mage parties or is it just a bit of every class? I'm not sure if i should go Archer or mage when i come orc :P
    Yeah we do have a LOT of mages. It's not a mage clan, but we probably have around 30+ in our ranks.

Come join us guys!
    24/7 activity and a kickass teamspeak.

alright. im making a new account to play with you guys :P

keep a seat warm for me, will ya?

Banned

We will . Also bump.

bump
    these guys made coming back to ko worth it!

The clan is very diversified and balanced I would say. Perhaps we may be short in Warriors, and buff priests? But when you have 100 clan members, there's always some technically lol.
    mrblue159z likes this.

And thank you everyone! ^_^. KillU, I would keep in touch with us if I were you. My in Game name is SkrubLord
    mrblue159z likes this.

Validating

Make the clan lvl 46 26.44%+ :P

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast