Cypher Sharer - Archer.

This is a discussion on Cypher Sharer - Archer. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a decked out rogue.. but I only play for a few hours east coast time 10pm-1am ~ which ...
Page: 1

Default Cypher Sharer - Archer.

I have a decked out rogue.. but I only play for a few hours east coast time 10pm-1am ~ which is not prime time.

Would be nice to have someone play during the day racking up NP's.

Is it even possible to share an acc with someone on SteamKO?

Banned Senior Member

If this is on Cypher I am down! I would love to share an account that mains Archer. I was trying to get back into the game, but just ended up selling out to wait for a new server. Until a new server comes I would be very interested in sharing with you. I can run events during the day as well as I work from home majority of the time on a laptop and cell phone so I can farm for you as well. Only thing I ask is I get any money back that I put into the account if we gain enough trust for me to start baba'ing .

EDIT: I'm an idiot the title says Cypher.
    Last edited by Eye4Eye; 12-29-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    If this is on Cypher I am down! I would love to share an account that mains Archer. I was trying to get back into the game, but just ended up selling out to wait for a new server. Until a new server comes I would be very interested in sharing with you. I can run events during the day as well as I work from home majority of the time on a laptop and cell phone so I can farm for you as well. Only thing I ask is I get any money back that I put into the account if we gain enough trust for me to start baba'ing .

EDIT: I'm an idiot the title says Cypher.

Messaged you.