Da fork needs xp!

This is a discussion on Da fork needs xp! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, seeing as how i got school / comp probs during the week, i may need a GG xper. orc ...
Page: 1

well, seeing as how i got school / comp probs during the week, i may need a GG xper.

orc warrior lvl 50, pretty decent gear (for new server), it has a fork on it! lol

but yeah, i got over 5k of souls/720 hp pots in the inn...so u wont need to worry about pots, and all cash stays on the char.i need a GG xper to xp like 3-5 hours on weekdays atleast, and on weekends i can do the rest. i have scrolls on the account for pk after you've xped a while if you want, and a clan that holds both hobs 24/7

only got silv on the acct so nothing is sealed, need VERYY GG WITH GG VOUCHERS!

leave pm's here, or just post!

Stewie

well, seeing as how i got school / comp probs during the week, i may need a GG xper.

orc warrior lvl 50, pretty decent gear (for new server), it has a fork on it! lol

but yeah, i got over 5k of souls/720 hp pots in the inn...so u wont need to worry about pots, and all cash stays on the char.i need a GG xper to xp like 3-5 hours on weekdays atleast, and on weekends i can do the rest. i have scrolls on the account for pk after you've xped a while if you want, and a clan that holds both hobs 24/7

only got silv on the acct so nothing is sealed, need VERYY GG WITH GG VOUCHERS!
    leave pm's here, or just post![/b]
    bump for my baby

kingswe

Wink

Heya;p .. iŽd like too xp ur char.. been playing at many 70 + on different server none has been scammed they can vouch for me..:P , i also got school but i can do more then 3-5 hours easely.. ima tell more bout myself if ure realy intrestred=)

[email protected] add if ure intrestred , cya =)<3 :lol: