Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Seeking Godly XP'er

This is a discussion on Seeking Godly XP'er within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before I start typing anything, I just want to say that when I do find an exper for my warrior, ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Before I start typing anything, I just want to say that when I do find an exper for my warrior, I want this person to make an agreement that he/she will STAY on the account, until the day I want it to rot. I have given my information to several people who offered me to help me lvl to 80, and none have successfully stayed on the account nor helped me past 15%.

I won't post the items of the warrior as they may not suit the forum according to the market rules, but I will share that information to the xp'ers who are 100% willing to dedicate their free time into xp'ing. The server is on Ares.

Now, when I find that ONE person who I choose to help me reach lvl 80, I will list many rules that I must restrict from gameplay since I am a clan leader to a very serious clan. It is a non-np donating clan, so even if one day my xp'er might get mad at me for some reason, disbanding the clan wouldn't be much of a revengeful action tbqh xD - These rules that I will give you have NOTHING to do with PK'ing, farming, etc. I will give you access to all of that. Let me list some random/important ones that come to mind atm;

-Be on clan ventrilo when your in game. If your xp'ing, your in the xp channel. PK = CZ channel, etc etc.
    -When you log in, if there is an assistant online, handover leadership to the available player onliine.
    -When you log in, type in ally chat "[Your name] on ??? [Char name = ???]"
    -If someone from the clan/ally pm's you for help, write it down if you think it is something serious, and tell me when I am online.
    -If I say log off the account, dont tell me, ok ok just 15 more ds. I say log out, it's only for important reasons.

I'll come up with some more rules and restrictions sometime soon, as its really late as I am typing this post

About PK'ing:
    -NEVER, pk on your own. If you are pking, then you are with clan, therefore in the ventrilo channel. With a friend is fine, just dont make the character's name bad by constantly dying XD
    -My scrolls that I buy, are your scrolls. Use them as if you purchased them, be cheap if you have to cuz they wont come to easy. Especially when my focus on the character and xp'er is obviously reaching lvl 80. I dont care for NP's.

I want the xp'er to...
    -Have all game knowledge so I dont need to explain such things like going to isiloon floor in hell abyss, and such.
    -Play the account as if it is yours. If there is something you feel is needed to do, do it. Dont upgrade my shit though
    -Make a daily percentage goal, or even a schedule of when you can and when you can't xp, but make up for the days so you stay on track.
    -Be VERY WELL KNOWN on forum, and in game - As I am only recruiting ONE XP'er who is willing to stay until lvl 80 [I wont kick you once I am lvl 80, the info will be yours until the day I quit [prob never ] ] Must understand that I am a leader to a VIclan..
    -Ask as many questions as possible, even write them down as you come up with them, because one of the worst things that you can do on my account, is fuck something up. So dont be afraid to ask, I dont care if you think it is "nooby".
    -Get comfortable with the clan in our ventrilo, make friends, eventually feel as if you own the character you are playing...
    -USE A MICROPHONE! Happened to me twice already, that the xp'er didn't have a mic... Makes me think your suspicious tbh.
    -Tell me what you would like me to reward you. I might give some options, still thinking about it and depends on the xp'er. The reward that I give you will be ONCE I AM LVL 80. If not, then it will be once I believe I can trust you 110%

About me;
    I live in New York.
    My name is Danny.
    I have school Mon-Fri, and different vacation days/weeks compared to the average American [XD]
    When I am playing KO, I usually have around 4-8 hours of gameplay, even on school nights. Weekends I am on 18/24 on average.
    As much as I HATE xp'ing [DS all the time......] , when I WANT to XP, I can make around 17% from the time between breakfast to dinner at lvl 75, especially on weekends. IMPRESS ME.
    I am Israeli, and can speak English and Hebrew.
    My MSN is - [email protected] & Please DO NOT PM me on KO4life, I just want to speak to each and every interested user, individually.
    If you live near me [I have had an xp'er who was a borough away from me] I will give you my personal cell phone number in case of emergencies. They happen.

About the character/account;
    Will ALWAYS have maximum potions in the inn hostess. if it doesn't I will give you a set amount of money that you are allowed to take from the inn host to go use money for potions. Try to repot in Delos since castle gets more money! xD
    I have a dlw warrior and sin on the same account I can let you play on, ONCE you are DONE making the daily xp amount. It's fun, trust me - Especially with the items I have xD
    I have so many gb's that at one point, I couldnt step foot into cz at all.. So when I find my xp'er I must go and create accounts that hold my gb's, as they are becoming more and more expensive on the server.
    As I have already mentioned -> PK scrolls will be supplied, but don't abuse the usage of them. I just want E-X-P. THATS IT.
    I will never give you my email, sqa, etc etc, even if I met you in real life, so don't ask for it, or it will only disappoint me.

I can't think of anything else to right, I have looked at other people's posts related to this, but this should do.
    Please remember - I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN 1 PERSON WHO IS PROMISING DEDICATION TO XP'ING TO LVL 80 - PERIOD.
    Also, DO NOT POST HERE if you are going to ask me on msn "Hey, what items does your warrior have, [Reply:] Wow, Can I take a round of pk on it and see if I like it?" BULLSHIT. I don't need that crap, so don't even try, I know exactly what personality I am looking for in an xp'er. Goodluck! -Danny.

i would exp 7% daily if theres a IGC reward ^^

I said in my post, depending on the XP'er I will reward. Meaning, you request and I will reward. Nothing too crazy tho. Might even buy you an account [70-72+] And help you equip it. Thats when you reach the goal.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

I said in my post, depending on the XP'er I will reward. Meaning, you request and I will reward. Nothing too crazy tho. Might even buy you an account [70-72+] And help you equip it. Thats when you reach the goal.[/b]
    thats interesting ... :mellow: i would like to help u (i already lvled an acc to 80 lol :P ) but i dont have time atm, if i get some time to help u and u still need an xper ill add u ^_^

Bump before sleep - Before I forget, just wanted to say - I forgot to write that the account always has gold premium, xp valks, and everything u need to make your xp'ing easier. Too lazy to edit right now, and please remember to add me to msn.

Also need a minimum daily goal of around 7.50% a day, somewhere there. Least must be 6.66% a day since I did the math according to how much % I need until my current xp valks expire. All the xp'ers who spoke to me before I gave them info, told me they could do at least 9-12 or more % a day, I guess it isnt true at the end of it. Again - Please be serious about posting, and feel free to ask any questions here before you add me to msn. I hope I can choose my official xp'er by the next Friday.

Happy Holidays to the entire KO4Life Community.

Banned

yo danny i love you bro i really hope u find a good exper and get want you desve u work so hard .i really hope everything goes well ..well ill be on msn if u need me man ty for letting me play ur sexy warrior i want to make love to it lol good night man

knightmaster2118

i feel high :lol: bumpy

Question

ty gays, up b4 school on xmas eve h34r:

kingswe

Wink

I added your MSN , i got alot more to ask/tell you but i wanna see 1st if u already find a xper? well i got vouchers and the account i played b4 was best geared rouge on girakon beside insanity´s clan leader^^ , well cya at msn hopefully i wont dissapoint you.

Duro

Wont be easy for you to find an xper who is so dedicated to the acc, gl tho.

free bump.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

check pm's

I'll be home in 1.5 hours, and I'll have free time to speak to the people who are interested. As of now, there are still no one chosen yet, so keep posting.

Yes Duro, it will be hard to find, but when I do, it will hopefully be the last time I have to look for my player. I promise it will be fun.

maliluki

Good luck bro ^^If someone of you bitches scam or hack him i will personally kick your sorry little ass and you will wish you were never born!!!Ah I'm so cool! ^^

And I am now home. Speak to me on msn gays!

h34r:

So far;

T_rey, Lukasz have made an impressive representation to play the account. I am definetly seeking more, and I will decide after getting to know all of you in around 2 days. Keep posting! PM'ing me on ko4life is fine as well, just include your msn info, or even post here so it's bumped

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast