Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DayDreamers is still recruiting (DIEZ)

This is a discussion on DayDreamers is still recruiting (DIEZ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear DayDreamers clan. My deepest regards for this situation, I hold you guys so close to my heart. Without you ...
Page: 4

Dear DayDreamers clan.

My deepest regards for this situation, I hold you guys so close to my heart. Without you guys I would not have so many NP. Your skills has effected the whole orc nation, and we love you for it. Keep up the good work.

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Underw0rld
    You know whos a cool guy, darewizzard he is an awesome dude and if I wasnt in R3borN I would join there clan just to xp with him, cause he's mah lil beotch.
    Yea Darewizzard ftw ^^

gord

heyy, relax babas...
    i m sure soultaker,obidopy,sotongpoo are good guns and 100%legit babas..

i m sure that soul and his asistants are working hard for daydreamers, and they are really trying to make DD with full of nice ppl.. ofc there can be some lammers in daydreamers, but if someone is cheating there ==> would be kicked in that moment...

i know soul and sotongpoo for a long time, and i m sad that u guys have a fight.. so both of u stfu, dont blame each other and keep playing

<3 DayDreamers, <3 soul, <3sotongpoo

BTW, CLAN PLYS

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Dear DayDreamers clan.

My deepest regards for this situation, I hold you guys so close to my heart. Without you guys I would not have so many NP. Your skills has effected the whole orc nation, and we love you for it. Keep up the good work. *
    :lol:

Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    Dear DayDreamers clan.

My deepest regards for this situation, I hold you guys so close to my heart. Without you guys I would not have so many NP. Your skills has effected the whole orc nation, and we love you for it. Keep up the good work. *
    :lol: [/b]
    hm I hope u sensed the sarcasm in my post :lol: I'm orc.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol yea and with fraps you'll probably go "hey i can't even see the name clearly enough! that's not my clannie!" or some other bullshit reason....

and barbika wasn't making what big show you were talking about. he knows clearly your clannie has been cheating and yet you guys still pretend to be legit and shit. you probably want him to send you a pm so this clan thread won't look too bad eh? but too bad its already happened, everyone knows what happen soul. you can't keep dirty laundry forever ^_^ .

and ps. gordian high :wub:

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    lol yea and with fraps you'll probably go "hey i can't even see the name clearly enough! that's not my clannie!" or some other bullshit reason.... *

and barbika wasn't making what big show you were talking about. he knows clearly your clannie has been cheating and yet you guys still pretend to be legit and shit. you probably want him to send you a pm so this clan thread won't look too bad eh? but too bad its already happened, everyone knows what happen soul. you can't keep dirty laundry forever *^_^ .

and ps. gordian high *:wub:
    :wub:

Rocker911

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Dear DayDreamers clan.

xD :lol:
    Underw0rld wrote: *
    You know whos a cool guy, darewizzard he is an awesome dude and if I wasnt in R3borN I would join there clan just to xp with him, cause he's mah lil beotch. *

Yea Darewizzard ftw ^^
    DayDreamers is ggclan but i dunno recently many say bad things about them :wacko:

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    lol yea and with fraps you'll probably go "hey i can't even see the name clearly enough! that's not my clannie!" or some other bullshit reason.... *

and barbika wasn't making what big show you were talking about. he knows clearly your clannie has been cheating and yet you guys still pretend to be legit and shit. you probably want him to send you a pm so this clan thread won't look too bad eh? but too bad its already happened, everyone knows what happen soul. you can't keep dirty laundry forever *^_^ .

and ps. gordian high *:wub:
    LOL

KPRF

Originally posted by Barbika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Barbika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soultaker
    still enough place at elite all welcome only good gun chickens !!!
    You mean good guns like this one?

[/b]
    sad to see that ppl like obiden can ruin the reputation of a good clan.

Originally posted by Underw0rld
    DAREWIZZARD FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! * * * *h43r: *h43r: *h43r: *h43r:

:huh: u have a crush on him?

anyway guys I warned ObiDen about that fact, I don't allow any cheaters in clan if you see any others doing this bug abuse just pm, show me scrnshot they will get banned from our clan.

Everyone is warned now at my clan for this matter.

and sotongpoo and barakira gordian aka strella are playing in our clan and many other very nice and good players that's why I don't want you to speak about our clan. Also that was the reason I was very mad at you both because I'm doing my 100% best to be perfect legit clan.

Players can also do a bug abuse not on purpose. If they still abuse it after my warning they get banned. If the abuse is Kosp or scamming they get direct ban.
    But you have to understand with just a scrnshot from ObiDen at orcbase. If you ever see him doing this again. Don't doubt about it he'll get banned and I can tell you he won't get any human clan anymore.

Sorry for other insult that I said, was just very pissed you offend my whole clan.

Good luck all I will only repond on recruiting members :wub:

Peace to all

_darewizzard_

texting, texting signature ^_^

_darewizzard_

soul!! u gay!! wtf is this signature!! h43r:

Obi_dopy

LOL nice sig haha :lol:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast