Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ PRIEST CHITIN BP

This is a discussion on DCZ PRIEST CHITIN BP within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi i will have maybe lvl 59 priest Items : All chitin +7 set HP ... totamic club +1 reverse ...
Page: 1

IronImpact

Default DCZ PRIEST CHITIN BP

Hi i will have maybe lvl 59 priest Items : All chitin +7 set HP ... totamic club +1 reverse ... all +9 str but i dont know how much i will have with zhis priest with str 30 and book .... cca please i wanna 1450 ap i char + but i dont know what we ..? how much ap? BTW:Sorry to me english

go for fp 8-15 build with goblin armor pads if u can afford dd cap buy one

chitin bp sucks for your lvl u will have to low ap

very bad idea
    I dont even think you could get required stats at your lvl

i doubt ur ap will even be 1000 as chitin bp at ur lvl...

idefix

plate or fp bp imo... or then paper, if u can afford teh dd cap... which is pretty expensive so : /

darkrouge4040

You cant even go fp bp build let alone chitin :mellow:

Kain_the_heartbreaker

if u have top range uniques i reckon plate would be ur best bet, u can get good enough defence and have decent attack since u will be able to hold like tot hammer +7 (im not 100% sure on this) and smite + dol/dd shield might also be a good combination. priest plate dd helm is also relatively cheap compared to the other grades but the downside is that plate looks ugly as hell, but hey... wotever floats ur boat. However, if u have top range uniques i dont see why u cant go G1 or maybe even G2 then.... But yea, like everyone else said, there is no way in hell u can make chitin bp in dcz, u just wont have enough stats.

The best AP you can get as a chitin priest. (i did this build it owned). +7/12 str chitins, with smite hammer + dotl. My smite was only +4 and dotl only +3, I was able to solo kill everyone I went against except kreggy who was decked out in insane gear. I put only the required amount of stats in int and evrything else in str. Hp was a bit low, but it didnt matter.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

and just exactly how much ap did u have?

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

yea i wanna try that

darkrouge4040

You cant go plate either ur best bet would be G1

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

well whats karysa talking about

You cant use totamic club +1/70 as chittin priest at lvl 59. Chittin BP is only effective if you have a dth +7/smite +6 imo. Even if you do 1v1 someone they will just run away if they realize an int priest is about to kill them. You need to do at least 250 damage is you want to kill someone (unless they are noob ).

atm I am going to restat my dcz priest to plate bp and use hb +7.. I think I have exactly enough stat points for it.

darkrouge4040

U wont have enough int to do that not even close <_< but it would be a nice build if u could :wub:

Originally posted by Vacant
    You cant use totamic club +1/70 as chittin priest at lvl 59. Chittin BP is only effective if you have a dth +7/smite +6 imo. Even if you do 1v1 someone they will just run away if they realize an int priest is about to kill them. You need to do at least 250 damage is you want to kill someone (unless they are noob ).

atm I am going to restat my dcz priest to plate bp and use hb +7.. I think I have exactly enough stat points for it.
    Malice + parasite takes care of that.. I killed many, many people of all classes and my smite was only +4.. (including warriors)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast