Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

DeadShotCorps

This is a discussion on DeadShotCorps within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up again open recruiting all character types 65+ english active teamspeak/ventrillo usual shit...
Page: 3

wideload620

up again open recruiting all character types 65+ english active teamspeak/ventrillo usual shit

wideload620

up

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hello again DSC... I wanted to see if my sister&#39;s priest would be declined to apply. She&#39;s in a clan that I told her to go to, cuz they are my old good friends, and she isnt so active right now because she is think on going to human side for just 2 friends there T_T . I keep telling her its a waste of 20 bucks to go to human side where most of the turks are, and would probably be harder for her to lvl/farm on human side. She came from human side from a clan we were both in, you may know as SuN back in the day. Trinity has been playing USKO for at least 1.5 years now, and she&#39;s struggling in the game because her clan is never stable for her. She&#39;s looking for a clan thats always active, [which you guys are cuz I see you everyday with at least 5+ members on all servers] is farming alot, [for example; in bifrost, cuz she needs better gear], and most of all she&#39;s been looking for a clan that&#39;s as "fun" and comfortable as SuN was to her. She&#39;s in Obituary now, and I go to that vent nearly everyday for 7+ hours, and I&#39;m not even in that clan as you know xD. Ickeras is the leader to that clan, and he&#39;s an awesome guy, and I guided my sister to start off in that clan since she came to Karus. She&#39;s nearly level 63, when she gets premium, she plays for 5+ hours, and sometimes [alot] more :X ... If she doesn&#39;t have enough requirement, I understand, cuz even I, as her brother, declined her on coming to Ready2Kill, since I&#39;m an assistant. I guess she simply wants a clan that wont make her feel shy as she always is. I always tell her, ask the clan/ally chat if there are any xp/farm parties on any server, and she always says "No!!! they don&#39;t even know me", lol. She&#39;s really shy, and I want that to change with her, especially when shes playing a game hear: Anyways, she doesn&#39;t know I posted this to your clan topic, but >I< was just wondering if she could get in. Yeah she has vent and all that stuff too. Battery is about to die on laptop, so yeah thanks...

sexyrexy

bah next time make paragraphs almost died running to ds while reading this haha
    but i think we reviewing it or somethin

I always had problems on where to make a new paragraph on my English tests h34r:.

bump, and about my little sister, take your time for it, cause she doesnt even know about it
    cmon guys i wanna see some more applications xD this clan owns for its range.. really growing! :wub:

wideload620

well black we&#39;ll add her but the main plan is that she&#39;ll have 2 be 65+ by the end of november if you think she&#39;s able 2 acheive this with the time remaining id be happy 2 add her

wideload620

Black get ya sister 2 contact be b4 or after server maintenance
    up b4 work

wideload620

up

wideload620

up

my sister says she pm&#39;d bigpappa, and reply was no :P

wideload620

well whats her name i automayicly refuse players under 65

wideload620