Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DeadShotCorps Recruiting (Ares, Orc's)

This is a discussion on DeadShotCorps Recruiting (Ares, Orc's) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Trident bump for GG clan hope to see u soon *:P hallowen?...
Page: 3

wideload620

Originally posted by Trident
    bump for GG clan hope to see u soon *:P
    hallowen?

wideload620

Bump

wideload620

Bump

wideload620

bump

wideload620

Bump

wideload620

New and improved recruitment thread

Requirements</span>[/i][/u]</span>

We are currently seeking all Classes, character&#39;s must be mastered, and equipped. Priests, Mages, Rogues must be 60+ with Warriors needing to be 62+, mastered, and equiped. All applicants will be clanned for a probational 2 week observation period within which time you must prove yourself in both cz and xp parties.

1.) YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE KARUS ARES PLAYER I can&#39;t stress this point enough, this is the whole reason we were forced to disband, and reform (well, if K2 could fix their clan bug...) But you MUST be an active player.

2) MUST SPEAK ENGLISH. All of our players speak english, and we are not accepting applications from those who do not speak english either fluently or as a primary language. The less barriers between the members in the clan, the more we are able to bond, and work best together.

3.) Get XFire This is a suggestion, not a requirement, but I put it under requirements because of its importance. Xfire is crucial to communication, almost to the extent our website is. Its a short download, something so readily available, and so easy to get shouldn&#39;t be too much to ask.

4.) <span style="color:green">Get Teamspeak.
    This is same as rule 3, this is a major way we communicate, even if only 4 or 5 people are on at a time, we hope to increase the number of people using our teamspeak server when we reform, and revitalize our clan with active and prominent players. You don&#39;t need a mic to come here, but it is recommended, we have two or three members who have no mic, although they can communicate with us using the chatbox, it is much easier to do so by using a mic on teamspeak. Plus if you have a mic you can make fun of BigPappaWide (Oh my god, STOP SINGING!!!!!11!11one) and others, always makes for a fun time.

I&#39;m looking forward to seeing new faces around to party with, and generally have a good time with, for recruiting, go to www.deadshotcorps.com and post in the recruiting section that pertains to your interest.

* Get xfire here: http://www.xfire.com/

Update TEAMSPEAK is now a requirement 4 joining DeadShotCorps for more information contact a DSC CLan Leader

Written by Elocra, Assisstant of DeadShotCorps
    Edited by BigPappaWide, Leader of DeadShotCorps

<3 DSC

wideload620

you are DSC ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123