Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

DeadSilence Army Recruiting For C-West Humans

This is a discussion on DeadSilence Army Recruiting For C-West Humans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; need rogues and priests...
Page: 7

need rogues and priests

dragunmaster

talk to sterling it is his vent we cannot do neything bout that bump need melees[/b]
    funkz whats your msn?

lol u got kiked from another clan.... gratz :P

up for the when-newserver-comes-out opponent clan :P[/b]
    lol how do you get kicked from a clan you were never in?

do i play c west nik? is there a magical character named wanksta on this server that I dont know about

or are you just out of comebacks because you cant face the fact that you think you know everything about a mage but the 100% of the people that I talk to that have played with you agree with me on the fact that you fucking blow

why play a game if you suck at it? idk ask nik

ringos321

Now orcs cant win war...

Bump for gg !

Little archer Senior Member

honestly, do u guys dont like competition?

saying this to you since ur the last big clan joining cwest.

orcs lose every goddamn single war lol.. i mean ive seen in other servers either when it was new server, ppl tried to keep things balanced, and if it was too one-sided, real ggs would actually NT in order to have a LITTLE competition.

that doesnt seem to happen in cwest.

cuz every single human clan is ok with this as long as they get tons of nps in wars/invasions, good pk? nah. and i cant count the amount of ppl that nted to human since cwest started.

this goes not for u only, it goes for all the clans that arent accredited yet and actually enjoy the situation going on atm.

clans usually active in wars 5 orcs vs 9 humans, and at nights undez and mm arent even on lol..

/rant

anyway bump for good clan

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

orcs lose every goddamn single war lol.. i mean ive seen in other servers either when it was new server, ppl tried to keep things balanced, and if it was too one-sided, real ggs would actually NT in order to have a LITTLE competition.

cuz every single human clan is ok with this as long as they get tons of nps in wars/invasions, good pk? nah. and i cant count the amount of ppl that nted to human since cwest started.

this goes not for u only, it goes for all the clans that arent accredited yet and actually enjoy the situation going on atm.

clans usually active in wars 5 orcs vs 9 humans, and at nights undez and mm arent even on lol..

/rant

anyway bump for good clan[/b]
    just cuz u guys get raped doesnt mean they have to ^^

lawl.. if DeadSilence came orc then it wouldnt be fair for human :P

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ffs attila was like 5% then dced :>

Gl on restart babas

mega bump

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

funkz whats your msn?
    lol how do you get kicked from a clan you were never in?

do i play c west nik? is there a magical character named wanksta on this server that I dont know about

or are you just out of comebacks because you cant face the fact that you think you know everything about a mage but the 100% of the people that I talk to that have played with you agree with me on the fact that you fucking blow

why play a game if you suck at it? idk ask nik[/b]
    i didn't say i know everything about mage 100%, but basically all of it since i've been playing it for 5 years.... and well if u don't think im good at it, come on show me a person that can beat me as a mage... that's right, no one... and whatever, u can say i'm full of myself, but as I said find me a better mage that can shut me up

dragunmaster

i didn't say i know everything about mage 100%, but basically all of it since i've been playing it for 5 years.... and well if u don't think im good at it, come on show me a person that can beat me as a mage... that's right, no one... and whatever, u can say i'm full of myself, but as I said find me a better mage that can shut me up[/b]
    LOL you think your hot shit?

I can name some mages right off the top of my head that would fuck you up : BFD, Special0ps, StrikeFreedom, my boy Jared from C-West aka Seven aka Stuns4funs, I bet OWA could beat you lol, shit Pinder can even rock your ass.

Not to mention I only named people that I know and I dont know that much considering I dont play that much

your nothing kid NOTHING

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

/rant
    anyway bump for good clan[/b]

True you guys losin alot wars but why? because top orc clans just go csw and dont take part at wars and because there are like no american orcs left.
    i was talkin to several orcs and nt of zhaos and DeadSilence made alot more pk at european time now. cz is realy crowded in the evening (gmt+1).
    more competition would be when there is an top american orcclan whos pk at their timezone but error decided to go humanside so they got pleople to xp with.

Btw MM/Undes is getting a shitload of nps during defens and they like to play defense in compere to humans^^

the only problem is american timezone orcside <_<

funhks

im selling Exc Shard+8 and dv+8

i didn&#39;t say i know everything about mage 100%, but basically all of it since i&#39;ve been playing it for 5 years.... and well if u don&#39;t think im good at it, come on show me a person that can beat me as a mage... that&#39;s right, no one... and whatever, u can say i&#39;m full of myself, but as I said find me a better mage that can shut me up[/b]
    -.- RestInPeace,Zapper,YourMotherWasAngel, hmmm me xD

YAOO im buying that shard bumpp need clannies

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

LOL you think your hot shit?

I can name some mages right off the top of my head that would fuck you up : BFD, Special0ps, StrikeFreedom, my boy Jared from C-West aka Seven aka Stuns4funs, I bet OWA could beat you lol, shit Pinder can even rock your ass.

Not to mention I only named people that I know and I dont know that much considering I dont play that much

your nothing kid NOTHING[/b]
    never heard of the mages... i don&#39;t play at the moment, but next hellsgrem, i will buy bronze prem just for that, and bring me any of these mages, and well since I can&#39;t say anything at the moment, but then I will shove it in your face and say "best mage bro"... last time i played mage, FF BETA, ask anyone that played in the beta, and ask if anyone could beat me, and i don&#39;t mean anyone as in just the mages, i mean anyone as in all the other classes... no one

bump for u guys

BUMP for new clan h34r:

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast