Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

DeadSilence Army Recruiting For C-West Humans

This is a discussion on DeadSilence Army Recruiting For C-West Humans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DeadSilence set to wreck sh1t up on cwest full force now =D...
Page: 8

DeadSilence set to wreck sh1t up on cwest full force now =D

honestly, do u guys dont like competition?

saying this to you since ur the last big clan joining cwest.

orcs lose every goddamn single war lol.. i mean ive seen in other servers either when it was new server, ppl tried to keep things balanced, and if it was too one-sided, real ggs would actually NT in order to have a LITTLE competition.

that doesnt seem to happen in cwest.

cuz every single human clan is ok with this as long as they get tons of nps in wars/invasions, good pk? nah. and i cant count the amount of ppl that nted to human since cwest started.

this goes not for u only, it goes for all the clans that arent accredited yet and actually enjoy the situation going on atm.

clans usually active in wars 5 orcs vs 9 humans, and at nights undez and mm arent even on lol..

/rant

anyway bump for good clan[/b]
    Well when we came to this server we were told that orcs were overed powered. So we went human. We love competition thats what makes a game fun. Thats a other reason why we came here cuz were so behide. We made the wrong choice going human i would say and if we knew a bit better we would have gone orc, but what can do we do now? we just paid as a clan to nt a couple clannies. I hope things will balence out soon. What i dont understand is why so many ppl nted to human side ? We love that MM & UNDEZ always putting up a fight.

dragunmaster

never heard of the mages... i don't play at the moment, but next hellsgrem, i will buy bronze prem just for that, and bring me any of these mages, and well since I can't say anything at the moment, but then I will shove it in your face and say "best mage bro"... last time i played mage, FF BETA, ask anyone that played in the beta, and ask if anyone could beat me, and i don't mean anyone as in just the mages, i mean anyone as in all the other classes... no one

bump for u guys[/b]
    coming from the guy that didnt log off the whole beta....i hope you had enough gear to beat anyone

Ive seen you in lsko your horrible bro seriously lol

cant wait for hellsgarem

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

bump gg's

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

coming from the guy that didnt log off the whole beta....i hope you had enough gear to beat anyone

Ive seen you in lsko your horrible bro seriously lol

cant wait for hellsgarem[/b]
    lol enough gear? what did I have, complete set +7 and elixir +7, ROM, dual LKPs... GG right? I didn't even farm on beta, these items were all given to me by the fierce clannies except the complete set +7... why would i farm for something that would close so soon, i'm the pk type person, not the lvling/farming type...

yeah I'm sure you did see me in LSKO, I added you once to our party, after I saw ur 1hitwonder deaths, i had to leave cz to pretend that i had to go afk for a bit, so I'm not so rude to saying gtfo out of the party... and as for my skills in lsko, it was pretty well known, well not ME separately, but my whole clan, i mean you don't meet a clan that often that can take on literally 50 people at once with 8 people

i don't get how you don't understand that if you actually tried to be a nice person people would accept you... the only reason i kiked you out of my clan cause u were saying rude comments to everyone on vent and especially to old people such as Herb who pmed me to kik you out of the clan, and that's aside from your horrible pking..... why do you think ash didn't even want you on vent, cause you are annoying as fuk and he tried to avoid you as much as possible cause he like me on LSKO didn't want to say NO cause we both know that it's simply rude, but at the end he got tired of you trying over and over again by asking him, he simply rejected you...

bump for DS, gogo #1 on server :P

Stop flaming each other go make a a other post and flame each other

Btw i vouch for nik he is a GG mage
    End at that

Back on Topic now

never heard of the mages... i don't play at the moment, but next hellsgrem, i will buy bronze prem just for that, and bring me any of these mages, and well since I can't say anything at the moment, but then I will shove it in your face and say "best mage bro"... last time i played mage, FF BETA, ask anyone that played in the beta, and ask if anyone could beat me, and i don't mean anyone as in just the mages, i mean anyone as in all the other classes... no one

bump for u guys[/b]
    fag u forgot i rocked ur ass on beta

bump for ya

i mean you don't meet a clan that often that can take on literally 50 people at once with 8 people[/b]
    untill AggroStarZ party came, right lil nick?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

y ys go make warrior level 1 u add ?

fag u forgot i rocked ur ass on beta

bump for ya[/b]
    um no, only one that i remember was Pat on Assailant that beat me twice but that's cause in arena, mini felk and instant magic didn't work

untill AggroStarZ party came, right lil nick? [/b]
    aggrostarz weren't a threat lol even though they were 2nd best on the server, we rolled them many times even when they had 2 parties running together... the only time they were a threat was at Isi where they had dedicated people (i mean basically their whole clan online) while we had like 10 people online, but we didn't care cause either way we didn't need the items.

srry funkz, but really can't resist replying here
    ps. what rank are u guys now?

Mage clan is 15th
    Melee clan is 22nd

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Are you coming to C-West Nick?

dragunmaster

whatever nik is as ignorant as it gets so I am done arguing

when the time comes nik we will see who is better and if you prove your point then I'll simply eat everything I just said

but like I said im done arguing, its new years, I have a new years resolution lol

BUMP FOR DS

(hopefully hellsgarem comes soon)

um no, only one that i remember was Pat on Assailant that beat me twice but that's cause in arena, mini felk and instant magic didn't work
    aggrostarz weren't a threat lol even though they were 2nd best on the server, we rolled them many times even when they had 2 parties running together... the only time they were a threat was at Isi where they had dedicated people (i mean basically their whole clan online) while we had like 10 people online, but we didn't care cause either way we didn't need the items.
    srry funkz, but really can't resist replying here
    ps. what rank are u guys now?[/b]
    u got fucking 3 shot... crit yo

Are you coming to C-West Nick?[/b]
    no don't plan on playing KO anymore unless new server comes out

whatever nik is as ignorant as it gets so I am done arguing

when the time comes nik we will see who is better and if you prove your point then I'll simply eat everything I just said

but like I said im done arguing, its new years, I have a new years resolution lol

BUMP FOR DS

(hopefully hellsgarem comes soon)[/b]
    that's great to know, u will i assure u eat ur words like all big mouthed people that stood up
    ps. whats ur new years resolution... turn from a wanksta into a gangsta? and finally listen to some real rap other then that so called rapper, lil wayne?

wow mage clan ahead of melee, oO i guess mages own it up in there

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast