Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

DeadSilence Army Recruiting For C-West Humans

This is a discussion on DeadSilence Army Recruiting For C-West Humans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bump for ya guyz Good luck on cwest...
Page: 9

Inactive Member

Bump for ya guyz

Good luck on cwest

Bump for ya guyz

Good luck on cwest [/b]

i wish more fierce peeps would come along especially ASH

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i wish more fierce peeps would come along especially ASH[/b]
    jamal aren't u playing a mage on cwest, if u are, then im ur baba :P.... but i gotta wait till sunday to find out if my university is still on strike or if we bak to classes

bumpity bumpity

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

noo burned hb to +7

dragunmaster

no don't plan on playing KO anymore unless new server comes out
    that's great to know, u will i assure u eat ur words like all big mouthed people that stood up
    ps. whats ur new years resolution... turn from a wanksta into a gangsta? and finally listen to some real rap other then that so called rapper, lil wayne?
    wow mage clan ahead of melee, oO i guess mages own it up in there[/b]
    you try to stop but the man just keeps coming?

and its one thing to bag on me but dont bag on wayne, he has accomplished more then anyone on this forum weather you like him or not you have to respect him

you try to stop but the man just keeps coming?

and its one thing to bag on me but dont bag on wayne, he has accomplished more then anyone on this forum weather you like him or not you have to respect him[/b]
    anyone can become an entertainer, just at different levels, the real accomplishments are such as becoming a doctor or lawyer or an astronaut, the things that people actually remember... for example, if a doctor saved your life, that's something to remember for life... but if lil wayne sang for u, yeah OK it's a 5 min entertainment piece....

ps. every time he raps, reminds me of my grandma speaking

cough*

oops i bumped this topic :S

dragunmaster

anyone can become an entertainer, just at different levels, the real accomplishments are such as becoming a doctor or lawyer or an astronaut, the things that people actually remember... for example, if a doctor saved your life, that's something to remember for life... but if lil wayne sang for u, yeah OK it's a 5 min entertainment piece....

ps. every time he raps, reminds me of my grandma speaking[/b]
    im not gonna lie thats a really good point, I would remember a doctor that saved my life over anything

but when it comes to rapping and rapping only wayne puts lyrics together that just kill, his ryhmes and his beats are amazing

if i dont sound like im making sense its straight im drunk as fuck right now ahahah

nik im not gonna lie your a good mage (cant believe im admitting this only happens when im drunk) but i have seen better

take care man and i hope we can settle our differences

BUMP FOR DS #1 clan on server alld ay nigga, i love funkz i wanna fuck him (no homo)

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I"ll give you guys a free bump for the first and last time. Enjoy playing the game, and dont take the friends you have for granted. Since most of you guys know i quit ko, i have no need to flame anyone or say anything to anyone, take care Funkz and may i wish you and your clan the best of luck on this server.

As for Nik and Travis, patch that bullshit up, i think people are getting sick of hearing about it.

especially on a clan forum where neither of u play

Inactive Member

i wish more fierce peeps would come along especially ASH[/b]
    Yeah Jamal that would be cool for sure but im currently moving to a house from dormitory which made me spend a lot money so i don't have money to spend on ko anymore. I might be interested in helping someone (who is trustable and gg) with some exp and pk or whatever.

Yeah Jamal that would be cool for sure but im currently moving to a house from dormitory which made me spend a lot money so i don't have money to spend on ko anymore. I might be interested in helping someone (who is trustable and gg) with some exp and pk or whatever.[/b]
    +1 my university looks like is still on strike... so i really wanna share with someone, cause i really don't plan on making my own account and starting from lvl 1... and mage this time ..... jamallll pm me baba

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

especially on a clan forum where neither of u play[/b]
    looks like im bak, from today

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast