Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

DeadSilence/DeadSiIence Recuirting for New Server

This is a discussion on DeadSilence/DeadSiIence Recuirting for New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye unfortunately...
Page: 20

ye unfortunately

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Justin i talked to Ali. His friend talked with a GM in Cypher. They say Dec. 1st....so i cant honestly tell you when it is...

Justin i talked to Ali. His friend talked with a GM in Cypher. They say Dec. 1st....so i cant honestly tell you when it is...[/b]
    now its 1-st dec...lol :lol:

Justin i talked to Ali. His friend talked with a GM in Cypher. They say Dec. 1st....so i cant honestly tell you when it is...[/b]
    lol man some guy talked to a gm and the gm said the deadline was november 28 or sumin like that
    but yeah it probly gonna be around that time i think it would be better for me tho, i can wait man

bump..
    looks like still need few more members

haha Arcane eh. That fisshy person is crazy,

so what if arcane was koxping (USKO, akara)? he is really legit, it ws his freind form next door, he jumped on his computer and tried to sabotage his account and by some strange coincidence got banned despite it being a one time thing ( the chances are slim, k2 doesnt moniter the game well; but that has nothign to do with the chances of his neighbour doing it)

"lol that was prolly my nice friend here next door il kick his ooshie if true bro cause i dont have any program or thingys where i can use any bro i was only beeing a legit archer for asfar as i know only thing i know was that my friend next door did fast exp:S nothing more bro so i hope this helps"

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=167245

You can act on this information how you want just know this when you ever contemplate trusting him.

So you wanna talk shit about me on vent Justin? Tell me exactly how am i a greedy person? If you got something to say, say it to my face, dont be a little bitch and make me have to hear it from someone else.

So you wanna talk shit about me on vent Justin? Tell me exactly how am i a greedy person? If you got something to say, say it to my face, dont be a little bitch and make me have to hear it from someone else.[/b]
    lol ur lil follower says everything, that goes in our vent lol man. It wut i think. People from other clans that been with u told me that u are and so did my bro. If u got a problem check ur self man its nothing bad everyone is greedy in a way. And if u were there u would kno i didnt say u scamed ppl i just sayed a lot of ppl said jas is a bit greedy and thinks about himselfs than others and my bro said that same shit. Why do u care i know u talk shit behide my back and always did. You think i care. And if u think im talkin shit u dont even though the definition of talkin shit. I have pinder keep coming in my vent and getting in my convos with my clannies and say shit like Fierce will stop u, Jas will own u, Never happen cuz jas is there or Fierce is there. Tell him i dont give a fuck. Hes the only one that brings u or Fierce up in our vent and makes everything a competition. And if u say it wasnt pinder no one else but me and blackii, Shadow, Savage and 2 or 3 others that dont even kno ur name.

haha Arcane eh. That fisshy person is crazy,

so what if arcane was koxping (USKO, akara)? he is really legit, it ws his freind form next door, he jumped on his computer and tried to sabotage his account and by some strange coincidence got banned despite it being a one time thing ( the chances are slim, k2 doesnt moniter the game well; but that has nothign to do with the chances of his neighbour doing it)

"lol that was prolly my nice friend here next door il kick his ooshie if true bro cause i dont have any program or thingys where i can use any bro i was only beeing a legit archer for asfar as i know only thing i know was that my friend next door did fast exp:S nothing more bro so i hope this helps"

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=167245

You can act on this information how you want just know this when you ever contemplate trusting him.[/b]
    We will take care of it. Why do u care anyways ?

Dude. i dont give a FUCK about Savage, Sterling, Echo or Wanksta let alone DeadSilence. Go and ask Pinder or even ask Ash if i have EVER brought up your name since i left the clan. NOT ONCE have i ever brought up your name or your clan, i expect you to have the same decency towards me. What Pinder says his from his own mind, no one in our vent ever tells him to go there nor do we ever expect him to deliver a message. Trust me if i had something to say to you, i would have messaged you already by now. The ONLY person i talk shit about in your clan are people like Shadow and Wanksta who think they are the fucking best, but cant accept a challenge when they get approached by me. You call me greedy because i like to rely on myself to get items? You tell me how thats greedy when i solo kill something...and keep it for myself. Maybe your not thinking before you say shit because i guarantee any clan you ask, NOT ONE will say that i was every Greedy for items and you god damn well know that. And i know i'm not a scammer, but dont call me greedy because i dont rely on others to get myself items. While others may rely on the clan to get them gear, i dont, and you already know that.

damn chill the fck out guys... no need for that shit...
    we dont take about u or ur clan on our vent... we dont send anyone to ur vent to tell us what ur talking about....
    and if jaspreet is greedy thats his problem... im not saying he is... cuz i know him....

if u guys gotta problem with each other take it to msn or vent or something no need for a fcking flame war here...

and i thought u gays where like friends and shit... damn h34r:

Dude. i dont give a FUCK about Savage, Sterling, Echo or Wanksta let alone DeadSilence. Go and ask Pinder or even ask Ash if i have EVER brought up your name since i left the clan. NOT ONCE have i ever brought up your name or your clan, i expect you to have the same decency towards me. What Pinder says his from his own mind, no one in our vent ever tells him to go there nor do we ever expect him to deliver a message. Trust me if i had something to say to you, i would have messaged you already by now. The ONLY person i talk shit about in your clan are people like Shadow and Wanksta who think they are the fucking best, but cant accept a challenge when they get approached by me. You call me greedy because i like to rely on myself to get items? You tell me how thats greedy when i solo kill something...and keep it for myself. Maybe your not thinking before you say shit because i guarantee any clan you ask, NOT ONE will say that i was every Greedy for items and you god damn well know that. And i know i'm not a scammer, but dont call me greedy because i dont rely on others to get myself items. While others may rely on the clan to get them gear, i dont, and you already know that.[/b]
    Man u didn't read a word a said. Did i say i talked about u on my vent i dont. When i am talking to my clannies i get Pinder brining u guys up saying never happened Fierce will stop u or Jaspreet is there. And ur greedy because u go to cz and also anyone who goes to cz is greedy dont get me wrong i never said bad about u jas so i dont even kno why u getting pissed. I called u greedy for items, so is that a bad quality i never said it was. And it not that i brought it out of random and said Jas is a faggot he is greedy. lol Ahhh go talk to ur lil follower and ask how he brought u up while i was talking to others. The funny thing is ur mad cuz u got called greedy, wow so what. I didnt even mean it in a bad way i just said ur greedy for items it why u go to CZ. Doesn't matter if u kill the boss alone or with ppl u go to CZ after restarts to get items am i wrong ? I never said ur greedy like u steal items or u scam ppl. Ur lil follower didnt tell u what i said word for word. I might aswell just ban him from my vent again if he keeps shit like this up.

And to joey while how come when i say something in vent it comes back to me by a other Fierce member so u have someone in my vent going back and fourth so i guess i have to watch what i say or ban him from my vent.

Then Ban him. I'm tired of this bullshit where i have to fucking hear shit back and forth. Dont EVER assume just because he comes it's on our behalf. Dont call him my "follower" either because he's not. So what if i go bowl...by the time i'm out, most of the fagots are still logging in...since i'm hear, why dont you tell me what happened then, because you out of all people know i dont tell him shit to say to any of you guys nor do i tell him to go to that vent. Ash already told him, "if you in our clan, why do you keep going in their vent?"

Funny you say that to Joey...because as i recall...we prema banned Savage a long time ago and he would find his way back on ours. Luckily for us, we have a totally new vent, so we wont have to deal with him anymore.

i hate this back and fourth shit and i told u to ban any of my clannies and piss u off in ur vent. I aint even gonna say anything anymore cuz this is just dumb i really dont care what u do and sorry if affended u and pinder will get banned next time he gonna start dumb shit like this.

thats fine with me. Dont worry those guys dont have our information...and we had them blocked a while ago, but he got back on somehow, it's alright now though.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

aren't u justine and pinder cousins?