Clan Atomic (New Server)

This is a discussion on Clan Atomic (New Server) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as most people know, clans like to get clannies into clans way before the server/servers come out so we ...
Page: 1

Aquarius

well as most people know, clans like to get clannies into clans way before the server/servers come out so we can get to know each other and pick bad from good yes i know a new server will probably not come out for a short while but best to be safe then sorry!

Please read my entire post before applying If you can't read this cause your english is that bad dont bother to apply

IF YOUR TRYING TO JOIN JUST TO BE A CLAN JUMPER LATER....DONT COME TO US...WE ARE NOT THAT CLAN.....WE ARE HERE FOR FUN, FRIENDS, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, LOYALTY

Please post your resume here for acceptance into Atomic....there is a form below to fill out....make sure its done properly or you will be turned down
    we do wars and pk and any other events we can as well as farm bosses but most of all we love exp

we prefer 18 years of age and up but we will make exceptions

1.-NO KS (Kill Steal)
    2.-NO LURING MOBS to other players/clans
    3.-NO CHEATS, HACKS, MACROING, SCAMMING, OR DUPING
    4.-First one that hits and tanks, owns that boss. If they fail, we can go and take it.
    5.-Official Language is ENGLISH (forums, clan, & ally chat)
    6.-Must speak english well for VENT (vent is a free software for quality voice communication via the Internet)
    7.-Its very important you register and post your equipment on the Current Equipment forum. Awards depend mostly on that.
    8.-All Boss's are party drops.... you decide if anyone needs it in the party, if no one needs you may sell it and split it or feel free to give it into the clan bank. if you feel that you want to give an item into the clan bank then go ahead it will give you a better change of getting another item thats in the clan bank!

must want to have fun and understand game is just a game
    must listen and follow directions when in parties and use teamwork
    must have loyalty to clan
    must be dedicated to leveling and become better as a player and a clan
    must not start with other clans or clan memebers...come to me to let me handle it..walk away

All members of guild must be active at least 3 hours a day every day or you can save up for the weekends and play alot on fri, sat, and sun days and nights... totaling 20 hours per week or more or you get kicked after a warning.

Thanks and have a good day

(some exceptions will be made)
    Real First Name:
    Game nick:
    Class:
    Where from:
    How Old:
    How long have you been playing KO:
    Previous clan:
    Why you left last clan, or leaving current clan:
    Do you have ventrilo or teamspeak:
    How well do you speak english:
    MSN, Yahoo, or AOL Id:
    Email:
    Tell us about yourself:
    Why do you want to join Atomic:

PLEASE BE PATIENT AS I WILL CHECK THIS POST AND HOPFULLY HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE INTERESTED!

Banned

the new server carnac or watever JUST came out ..i mean why just dont start there ...ehh u got ur reasons i guess..free bump then

rawr.

I love you.

Its early, but he ys nyce mens.

yea safest bet is make a clan on carnac, and once its a decent clan on carnac it will attract more people to join you on new server..but like sin said thats jsut me. free bump.

Aquarius

not up for playing Cwest its boring and full of koxp'ing people more then any other server...

EastonLemon

c west is the best server ive played since old ko.

Guess hats just my opinion though o_O

Hey cutie Senior Member

+1
    carnac west is an awesome server for real

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

it is a good server... and for a new clan it would be good to start on

Aquarius

too late for a fresh start on either carnac servers ...., so still looking for players!