Dies Human Farming Partner

This is a discussion on Dies Human Farming Partner within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looking for a priest. Doesn't have to be uber 1337.. just have cure, malice would be nice, parasite would be ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

looking for a priest. Doesn't have to be uber 1337.. just have cure, malice would be nice, parasite would be pwnz.. 1920 would rock too.

If just cure and 960 I would be fine. most of the time you can just sit. Throw a cure every now and then and a heal here and there would be good too.

Must be able to communicate.. sooo.. enough english to get by is fine. I don't care if you're from turkey or mars or where.. just have to be able to communicate.

so that's starters.

ideal situation would be massive + 1920 - I farm alot. If you're interested, please let me know.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

what kinda farming are we talking about?

bosses? bifrost? etc?

Cleatus

yes yes yes

bifrost, troll shaman, abyss monsters, bosses.. whatever

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

what level are you? :]

Cleatus

check pms

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

oki mens

Roberto

im farming with my friend and no luck with shamans, we tried dread mares the drop exc items but with 2 warriors need 2 min for kill, if you are roug we you and poka can come and we falm dread mare

Cleatus

im farming with my friend and no luck with shamans, we tried dread mares the drop exc items but with 2 warriors need 2 min for kill, if you are roug we you and poka can come and we falm dread mare[/b]
    thank you for the offer but I'm warrior.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

who're u ingame?