[Diez] noDRAMA "Karus"

This is a discussion on [Diez] noDRAMA "Karus" within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noDRAMA is new clan, NEED ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS.... you don't have to be from USA, you only have to be ...
Page: 1

Default [Diez] noDRAMA "Karus"

noDRAMA is new clan, NEED ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS.... you don't have to be from USA, you only have to be able to write/speak English. pm me in-game(niicK) or in forums / (gengerine) in-game or (stuffedpimento) on forums. I do not tolerate cheating of ANY KIND. so please do not waste my time if you are a cheater. Mainly fun clan but we do intend to be somewhat serious in pk. so higher levels are required.

We know starting a new clan at this date on an old, established server, will be a difficult thing. But, we shall continue to try. We are trying to base this clan on the simple things in the game. Having fun, making new friends, and ofcourse killing humans.
    Talk to either myself (Gengerine) or niicK (niicK) hes not very original with names :P. We may surprise you.

bbuummpp!!