juneau

This is a discussion on juneau within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want another 1v1! Our first didnt last long enough :P I think I caught you by supprize, when I ...
Page: 1

Default juneau

I want another 1v1! Our first didnt last long enough :P I think I caught you by supprize, when I attached you I bet you thought there were about 5 sins around me. :lol: Anyways that was a great 1v1, though a bit informal my heart was pounding the whole time. I would PM you but I am not sure if cricri is still the owner of that account. This time I'll use blasting ^_^ By the way I am buffer too, wasent on scrolls.

TunaFishyMe

tuna > june xD

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    tuna > june xD
    u beat june? haxor

TunaFishyMe

long time ago xD wasnt really a serious fight though. If I won, we go pk. If I lose, we go xp. I dont think he was 70 yet, so I wasnt close to 70. I think he was 66 and I was 65. also he was buff. o right...and he didnt wear DD xD!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cricri

well i haven't done pk in about 2 or 3 weeks apart of the quest of killing 100 orcs >.< it was probably frank or david ... but david sux as bp, dunno about frank

anyway i will start playing since next week so let me know when u are on

Originally posted by cricri
    well i haven't done pk in about 2 or 3 weeks apart of the quest of killing 100 orcs *>.< it was probably frank or david ... but david sux as bp, dunno about frank *

anyway i will start playing since next week so let me know when u are on
    sure man.. I didnt think it would go that quick with you, I got a feeling you will pwn me but anyways. :P I am always up for a good fight win or lose.