Dm at lvl 59...

This is a discussion on Dm at lvl 59... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi a.q.īs xD, i wanna make a lvl 59 char for DCZ and i dont know if i will be ...
Page: 1

james_ryan

Default Dm at lvl 59...

hi a.q.īs xD,

i wanna make a lvl 59 char for DCZ and i dont know if i will be able to kill dms at 59?some1 knows? if not, where can i make some money too?

HiddenRage

warrior could do it would be rather slow cause no masters a sin or archer could also if equipted well

dm's are placed in bowl good luck not getting xped. If you do try them, you will need very good gear sense there will be no massive.. and at least 1920 and 2 tankers prefered.

a full party of 4 tankers and 4 priests, all tankers with good gear can kill it nice i guess, but alone it will take alot of time and humans will kill u before u kill it.

Dorn

it would take a while but you could definately do it...but the duffs will run out and after that you are screwed

darkrouge4040

I did it w 1 1920 and 1 960 heal...... w a 960 buff and 200 ac tanking not sliding im only lvl 57 :wub:

dark i know u and im sure that u cant do it !

darkrouge4040

ohhh its on..... if u were ever in dcz i would show u my pimp ass skill i mean comeone u havent been in dcz for what a month now and u dont know what i have or anything :wub: trust me i can do it send a letter to dark_priest_307 or jon_2006 and ask either one of them they were my priests

sure for a month rofl much longer alreddy got 150k np since ardream is there :S

sure u can kill dm's but not as main tanker ...

Aba

I did it one healer at lvl 59, takes a while

darkrouge4040

Originally posted by BrainBAck
    sure for a month rofl much longer alreddy got 150k np since ardream is there :S *

sure u can kill dm's but not as main tanker ...
    Just me as a tanker and 2 priests, a 960 buff/ 960 healer and a 1920 healer and i can do it, just takes 5 min

IllusionS

I noticed samma is easier in adream than it is in eslant/ronark, perhaps DM are easier there too..

yes, everything in ardream is easier than it is normally. I did a dm with one 1920, but threw a few hp pots in there occassionally just for safety. But if you were planning on farming them, probably not the best idea since they are in fact in the middle of the bowl, and it's only a matter of time before someone kills you/gets you xp'd.

Banned

lvl 58 in that pic now 59
    chitins +8 giga +7 dont worry about my sexy jewls 1 1920 healer a buffer and my rogues for protection and drains and we were killing in like 3 mins each one