Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Do Not Trust These Share'ers!

This is a discussion on Do Not Trust These Share'ers! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mr Asslicker stfu[/b] i guess someones still mad ^_^...
Page: 3

Banned

Mr Asslicker stfu[/b]
    i guess someones still mad ^_^

This is what i mean you give like 5+ persons acces to the acc then if something happends, you just random blame someone without any kind of proofs.
    BTW Ruthvik i didn't like the char.

deathpwner

Eastyy Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk and waste my scrolls. He also died and lost me 10% exp

DurtyBP Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was PK. First day he used 3.5 hours worth of scrolls (21 scrolls) and lost a total of 100 np over the course of those 3.5 hours.

WalkItOut Gave out account info to other people without permission. Didn't do the agreed exp per day.

Vice Did not do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk. He died on the account, not even sure how much exp he lost for me.
    BEWARE of these guys[/b]
    its not that their not trustable its that they dont do their job right <_<

kdoyle32

IM SORRY FOR USING THE SCROLLS i already explained about that shit AND NOT EXPING THAT DAY BUT THE DAY I DIDNT EXP WAS THE DAY I WASNT HOME ALL DAY BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET LAID btw if a guy passes sex up for 1 day of exping should be shot revived then tortured til he bleeds to death then shot 12 more times in the eye and balls.

he never said he needed a day to get use to the character

i NEVER would have agreed to give him a free day of pk just to get use to playing priest[/b]
    dude if your only gonna give these people 1 day to prove themselfs tell them before so that they really exp it.. i mean nobody really expes the amount wanted every day it could be like today 3% tomorrow 5 % the other day 1 % and another 10%..... give them time and dont be so bossy theyre exping your account without getting anything back in return....

Banned

dude if your only gonna give these people 1 day to prove themselfs tell them before so that they really exp it.. i mean nobody really expes the amount wanted every day it could be like today 3% tomorrow 5 % the other day 1 % and another 10%..... give them time and dont be so bossy theyre exping your account without getting anything back in return....[/b]
    ehh who cares now ..he is just a spoiled rich kid probly that babashoppes and expects the game to come to him..( nothing wrong with babashoppin so dont flame or take it the wrong way )

Calling Durty &#39;trustable&#39; is like calling your wife loyal when she sleeps with another man on the way to the shop, and eventually never gets there.[/b]
    and you should know cause?

Hey ass i tried but those europeans were on plus i died twice hows that 10% you ass
    I will eat you noob :lol:

Hey ass i tried but those europeans were on plus i died twice hows that 10% you ass
    I will eat you noob :lol:[/b]
    everyone says the same thing about you easty, you log on and dont exp.

WrathofGod

everyone says the same thing about you easty, you log on and dont exp.[/b]
    lol this is a pm he sent me cause what i posted on this topic
    hey man
    Can you stop posting crap about me please i got a little caught up with stuff when i was exping your character im sorry i didnt exp that doesnt mean you can say shit about me please stop

so this guy just wants to have some fun on peoples chars i guess
    he never mentioned anything about him being caught up on stuff
    he just pked and i always found myself dead in cz when i logged

IM SORRY FOR USING THE SCROLLS i already explained about that shit AND NOT EXPING THAT DAY BUT THE DAY I DIDNT EXP WAS THE DAY I WASNT HOME ALL DAY BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET LAID btw if a guy passes sex up for 1 day of exping should be shot revived then tortured til he bleeds to death then shot 12 more times in the eye and balls.[/b]
    Q. Maladramatic?

A. Ofc. <_<

Banned

Q. Maladramatic?

A. Ofc. <_<[/b]
    Q. Spam ?

A. Yes

>< ...lol

WrathofGod

Q. Spam ?

A. Yes

>< ...lol[/b]
    lol most of ko4life is spam.... u always see people just posting crap
    anyways back on topic pls unless this topic is dead and all these three sharers are proven guilty for there own reasons

Banned

lol most of ko4life is spam.... u always see people just posting crap
    anyways back on topic pls unless this topic is dead and all these three sharers are proven guilty for there own reasons[/b]
    true..but no this topic needs to be closed but not cause its true..durty is legit..just cause he didnt do some exp doesnt make him untrustable

dogdog

true..but no this topic needs to be closed but not cause its true..durty is legit..just cause he didnt do some exp doesnt make him untrustable[/b]
    Yes, that does make him untrustable

he lied... therefore THAT makes him untrustable

It was a lie when he said he would EXP and all he did was PK

How do you still think he is trustable? Are you his best friend trying to stick up for him or something?

Face it... DurtyBP is NOT trustable because he lied.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast