Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Do Not Trust These Share'ers!

This is a discussion on Do Not Trust These Share'ers! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he isnt hideing..contract is durty and he will tell u that...nothing to hide from cause he did nothing wrong ..this ...
Page: 5

Banned

he isnt hideing..contract is durty and he will tell u that...nothing to hide from cause he did nothing wrong ..this dogdog guy crys cause he cant babashop lvls

kdoyle43

Red face

oh for the new ko server felix told me i should make a new account if i wanted a name change haha i never said i wasnt durty i aint tryin to hide trust me i have the same sigs as durtybp's....

dogdog

Just a question, Durty why did you make a new account ? :huh:[/b]
    I will tell you why, because DurtyBP lost his reputation so he thinks he can make a new forum name and nobody will know who he is.

Remember.... DurtyBP has the mental capacity of a 1st grader so I doubt he even realizes we caught on to his little dabble at message board trickery.

If I were a moderator here I would ban him

kdoyle43

Red face

haha trust me you think id make one RIGHT after i told you off i never said i wasnt durty God ur so stupid. I DID IT BECAUSE :
    oh for the new ko server felix told me i should make a new account if i wanted a name change haha i never said i wasnt durty i aint tryin to hide trust me i have the same sigs as durtybp's....

Banned

dogdog if u where mod this site would suck..just bann trustable people cause ko wont let u buy ur lvls

kdoyle43

dogdog now how do you feel you just made everyone dislike us for ur childish games...

SilicoN

oh for the new ko server felix told me i should make a new account if i wanted a name change haha i never said i wasnt durty i aint tryin to hide trust me i have the same sigs as durtybp's....[/b]
    He's maybe tursable in trades but in this case Dogdog has right, anyways :P

dogdog if u where mod this site would suck..just bann trustable people cause ko wont let u buy ur lvls[/b]
    ok then :lol:

i know everyone hates me but im pretty sure everyone hates dogdog

I see dogdog as pathetic, he gives like 5-10 ppl id + pw then if something goes wrong he start to throw out random curses without proof i only exped on the acc and i never died not my fault you got a freaking noob clan that dont got partys.

I see dogdog as pathetic, he gives like 5-10 ppl id + pw then if something goes wrong he start to throw out random curses without proof i only exped on the acc and i never died not my fault you got a freaking noob clan that dont got partys.[/b]
    +1 when i was on his account 4 people that had id and pass and he assumes i died and lost 10%

azz

pathetic... <_<

I will tell you why, because DurtyBP lost his reputation so he thinks he can make a new forum name and nobody will know who he is.

Remember.... DurtyBP has the mental capacity of a 1st grader so I doubt he even realizes we caught on to his little dabble at message board trickery.

If I were a moderator here I would ban him[/b]
    who do you think you are? dude seriously "DogDog" chill and grow up, exp your own account and stop trying to ruin other peoples rep... seriously your the one who is sounding like a 1st grader... all this for 7 scrolls??? 7 scrolls aint shit and your lucky non of those guys scammed you on gbs or items.... somebody close this topic seriously...

who do you think you are? dude seriously "DogDog" chill and grow up, exp your own account and stop trying to ruin other peoples rep... seriously your the one who is sounding like a 1st grader... all this for 7 scrolls??? 7 scrolls aint shit and your lucky non of those guys scammed you on gbs or items.... somebody close this topic seriously...[/b]
    Agreed

Banned

i know everyone hates me but im pretty sure everyone hates dogdog [/b]

i understand what you guys mean and what he means

hes just a immature child and cant seem to grasp the fact that no1 just gives a fuck

big deal he used ur scrolls and didnt get your exp
    get over it, change pw, kick em out
    get new sharer or stop being a bitch and lvl your self

be happy some1 doesnt report your bum ass to k2 for sharing and get banned

I think this topic should be locked

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast