Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do u need a 4-5hours Xper ? (Girakon 60+ )

This is a discussion on Do u need a 4-5hours Xper ? (Girakon 60+ ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got sick of KO just wanna Xp nd Pk some these days not much to do . i accept account ...
Page: 1

PSYK0SIN

Red face

got sick of KO just wanna Xp nd Pk some these days not much to do .

i accept account 60+ Ekipped dont put a shitty weap nd say "Ok Go XP " >_< ( decent ekippment)

Im 100% Trustable ( Not interested in any scam or stupid shit )

Pm me if interested

MSN : [email protected]

might be interested
    63 warrior , gg xp clan
    chitin set +7 harpoon +7 impact +7 and mp absorb gear

Collaps

Bump for a gg!

braze

i wldnt trust him with looking after a fucking apple... he is GhettoChild on Girakon or was before he sold the account, i thought he was a GG and asked about buying bronze for my acc with stuff in return as i thought we was good friends, i log bk on and the 64 sin i had on logos was naked and had all its items taken, i pmd him on msn which ive noticed hes now changed and he is like... sry dude deleted them all by accident. hes the most immature little kid ive ever played with so gl trusting him with u acc

Collaps

i wldnt trust him with looking after a fucking apple... he is GhettoChild on Girakon or was before he sold the account, i thought he was a GG and asked about buying bronze for my acc with stuff in return as i thought we was good friends, i log bk on and the 64 sin i had on logos was naked and had all its items taken, i pmd him on msn which ive noticed hes now changed and he is like... sry dude deleted them all by accident. hes the most immature little kid ive ever played with so gl trusting him with u acc[/b]
    Ur wrong , PSYKOSIN traded his rogue for GhettoChild...He&#39;s not the real.

PSYK0SIN

i wldnt trust him with looking after a fucking apple... he is GhettoChild on Girakon or was before he sold the account, i thought he was a GG and asked about buying bronze for my acc with stuff in return as i thought we was good friends, i log bk on and the 64 sin i had on logos was naked and had all its items taken, i pmd him on msn which ive noticed hes now changed and he is like... sry dude deleted them all by accident. hes the most immature little kid ive ever played with so gl trusting him with u acc[/b]
    Dont rush man i played ghettochild i traded with swizly . STOP
    i traded ghettochild again nd i got josri.

Ask before judging ma man

braze

i know who u r... and yes i know u traded ur shitty warrior, but u r still the most untrustable person on ko4life in my books at the moment and i like how u dont deny scamming me nice 1. all im saying is if any1 trusts u with their account i feel sorry for them... gl with ko

PSYK0SIN

i know who u r... and yes i know u traded ur shitty warrior, but u r still the most untrustable person on ko4life in my books at the moment and i like how u dont deny scamming me nice 1. all im saying is if any1 trusts u with their account i feel sorry for them... gl with ko[/b]
    U just crashed my topic with your blabla I said im not ghettochild i traded with swizly . Nd i tarded ghettochild with BigWill So Shussh Nd dont fukkin come from no where nd talk shit

FUkk your ass up i tried to be reasonable but ur just a rock head nd dont fukkin post get the hell outta here.

Just wondering if you are sick of KO then why you are trying to exp someone elses account?
    Doesn&#39;t make sence for me =/

PSYK0SIN

Just wondering if you are sick of KO then why you are trying to exp someone elses account?
    Doesn&#39;t make sence for me =/[/b]
    wich means if the person wanna go on his own after i help he is free to go nd i wont insist many people face these problems but me i got enough . i wont JUST xp ill Pk once in a while ofc variety of chars kill the bordom :P . I had access to lvl 74 mage in logos with items non sealed ROMs crims+8 staff of name +7 didnt touch a thing i had fun xping nd pking on my msn list there is no body that doubt me

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Why dont you xp a mage

braze

rofl i soo wish i didnt block and delete u off my msn, wld of loved to have posted a ss of ur display pic being the same as ur 1 on here

PSYK0SIN

Why dont you xp a mage [/b]
    i still have access to
    mage 74
    3x warriors 70
    rogue 70

Girakon is where all the skilled guys are i wanna be a part of this .

( If you doubt me dont pm me IM NOT BEGGING FOR A CHAR im offering help If i keep on getting flames like the guy who said Oh ur a scammer -_- better close this if it gonna continue like this )

Braze STFUUUUU ur pissing me off get the hell outta here now i dont wanna reiterate my word i said Im not SWIZLY Nd im sorry if he scammed u Shits happens [email protected] Go talk to him nd dont fukkin piss me off i got enough of ur non sense
    |
    To braze:
    How the stupid fukk do i look like him i didnt even see him OMG Can swizly speak french or arabic if yes well he gotta be my clone O_O

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I know, but in your topic it said everything but mage
    If you would like to help me im on girakon human side, add me to msn: [email protected]

and we can talk more

PSYK0SIN

I know, but in your topic it said everything but mage
    If you would like to help me im on girakon human side, add me to msn: [email protected]

and we can talk more [/b]
    ill pm in a bit gotta do my laundry nd some shit im out for a bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast