Like Tree7Likes

do u need a pro sin for pk? u can find here.(only ardream and only titan server)

This is a discussion on do u need a pro sin for pk? u can find here.(only ardream and only titan server) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Helo, im playing almost 4 years in c west server(BimBamBooom, Bimbambo0m) and i prety tired from this server and i ...
Page: 1

Default do u need a pro sin for pk? u can find here.(only ardream and only titan server)

Helo, im playing almost 4 years in c west server(BimBamBooom, Bimbambo0m) and i prety tired from this server and i decided to try something new with more active server and with new ppl, well here some inf :

*One of the most trustable guy in the furom.

* More than 7 years experience on sin.(12 skills combo +perfect minor +GG Pker)

*If ill like the char ill help with Gold bars.

*I speak english well.

btw i have old movie that u can watch: ( only 11 skills combo here , got batter combo now.)

Knight online BimBamBooom some vs in c west - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Maybe he isn't "one of the most trustable people here, speaking english well etc.."
    Why do you have to bring always people to fight with you?explain me
    Seriously get a life and leave us all alone already, annoying guy.

PS : why the hell he is unbanned?

-On topic , Tal.. on those 4years you played only in ardream, and as I always said :
    Maybe you can have fun in ardream but after a while you'll get bored.. No idea how you didn't quit yet from ardream on those 4years, but still.. I think you should test cz before quitting to other server ^^.
    and by the way, there is none to play with on new servers.. they are all turks.

well after few days in titan , i can say that it was nice to rock with nubs items , but u was right about the turks ppl i tought will be more english ppl, too bad ):
    well cwest, here i come again :P

and thx for manter that let me played his char GG guy.

btw about cz maybe 1 day..

Banned Senior Member

I feel like you're new to this forum Perfection. You replying is just giving them the shit they want lol. Coolboy and Razor always do this, you stand no chance. My question? Is why the moderator up above didn't just clean up the topic.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I feel like you're new to this forum Perfection. You replying is just giving them the shit they want lol. Coolboy and Razor always do this, you stand no chance. My question? Is why the moderator up above didn't just clean up the topic.
    The moderator above was sleeping =D.

BimBamBoom from Tormentors in diez? if so really nice and good guy