Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you remember this guy's name...

This is a discussion on Do you remember this guy's name... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mainly remember him from his dual DV's back in Rofd....
Page: 2

I mainly remember him from his dual DV's back in Rofd.

Beast&Harlot

I mainly remember him from his dual DV's back in Rofd. [/b]
    I remember when he had dual +8 sheirons when bifrost first came out, then the bf item wipe happend, and then like 2 days later he had a +8 DV and +8 sheiron again xD

oO Jc Oo

Unhappy

He only got too lvl like 75 before he sold the rogue to banbros aka oOjcOo on ko4life...so he didn't have crit point, he only had bloody beast and half the time he didnt use it lol he would literaly spike thurst and if you werent half hp by it he would town lol he was the biggest faggot on deiz and the noobiest rogue to ever play this game[/b]

he never sold to me his rogue, i got my own rogue for a friend from peru. I never know hiz, just saw him on cz, why u said he sold the rogue to me? lol thats hilarious

on topic: hiz is noob rogue

ps: dota? :lol:

Beast&Harlot

he never sold to me his rogue, i got my own rogue for a friend from peru. I never know hiz, just saw him on cz, why u said he sold the rogue to me? lol thats hilarious
    on topic: hiz is noob rogue
    ps: dota? :lol:[/b]
    oh nvm then xD I thought that someone told me that you bought his rogue xD nvm sorry :P

jaso

oh nvm then xD I thought that someone told me that you bought his rogue xD nvm sorry :P[/b]
    get ur facts right nigga :P <3

Hiz got all the way to 80, not sold to JC xD. the one i talked to was from Japan.. if thats the original

not sure if he is from japan but he sucked
    but for exp he is a good swifter

Muscle

Was his name MAC?
    he was a rogue on diez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12