Does anyone need a sharer?

This is a discussion on Does anyone need a sharer? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, My name is Alex almost 23 years old guy from Sweden.(gmt+1) Right now I´m studying International Business Management at ...
Page: 1

Default Does anyone need a sharer?

Hello, My name is Alex almost 23 years old guy from Sweden.(gmt+1)

Right now I´m studying International Business Management at high school and Iam almost done with that. I would love to share an account with someone that need my help. Would love if you can speak English and communicate on skype, vent or something like that.
    I´ve been playing KO for many years. I actually don’t remember when I started but I´ve been playing atleast 8 years so I know the game very well. The last 4-5 years I´ve been playing on different private servers with the clan uNdErStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ with a famous KO player with the name Jeff (StoneColdKillah).I´ve also played a lot of real KO but it was atleast 4-5 years ago. But I´ve read all the updates so I know what´s going on in the KO world. I´ve been playing all the characters but I prefere priest / warrior or Rouge. I can play mage to if that´s the only choice.

I´m a serious gamer and I spend a lot of time with my computer, I would say I could play 8-12 hours / day. I´m not accepting the guy i´m playing with pay all the KC and premium on the account because I wanna help and split all the success so iam absolutely willing to pay the price for have a successful character. I would love to play on EUKO but I open for all of the servers.

I got a lot of friends that can convince you that Iam trustable.
    Would love to get in touch with YOU asap since iam so fuking ready to get this fucking party startin..
    Feel free to just send me a email on ( [email protected] ) or just pm me here for more information.

“Don´t hate the player, Hate the game”
    // Alex.

Banned

Good luck with that , Just you got a section for that
    In-Game Requests