Diez--> Lvl 67 mini war looking for an english sepaking c

This is a discussion on Diez--> Lvl 67 mini war looking for an english sepaking c within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 107k nps :wub:...
Page: 1

Default Diez--> Lvl 67 mini war looking for an english sepaking c

107k nps

:wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

you may find this as an annoying/stupid post, but that has yet to stop me :unsure:

in the quote on your sig, theStr0m actually has a point, historically speaking, since its quite possible someone is related to someone from the extensive turkish empires of the past :P

which character are you playing on?

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    you may find this as an annoying/stupid post, but that has yet to stop me *:unsure: *

in the quote on your sig, theStr0m actually has a point, historically speaking, since its quite possible someone is related to someone from the extensive turkish empires of the past *:P
    Historically speaking, the ottoman empire only spanned eastern europe, north africa, and the middle east. And if you wanna talk about bloodlines, turks are majority muslims, hence they believe in adam and eve and thus in Abraham who's bastard son was Ishmael. Thus making all turks the bastard descendents of jews right?

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    you may find this as an annoying/stupid post, but that has yet to stop me *:unsure: *

in the quote on your sig, theStr0m actually has a point, historically speaking, since its quite possible someone is related to someone from the extensive turkish empires of the past *:P
    Historically speaking, the ottoman empire only spanned eastern europe, north africa, and the middle east. And if you wanna talk about bloodlines, turks are majority muslims, hence they believe in adam and eve and thus in Abraham who's bastard son was Ishmael. Thus making all turks the bastard descendents of jews right?[/b]
    seems logically sound to the best of my knowledge (which is limited in the realm of islam, i must say :P )

so whats your point? :P