Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OptimusPrime for King on Cwest

This is a discussion on OptimusPrime for King on Cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok guys....it is soon time to vote for a King again on Cwest (human). VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME FOR KING!!!!!!! As everyone ...
Page: 1

Ok guys....it is soon time to vote for a King again on Cwest (human).

VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME FOR KING!!!!!!!

As everyone knows, Degano raped the treasury and left for orc, much to the GM's anger. The bad part is, we dont have a King now at all....shitty or not...we are without one. He left the Treasury with 7M in it, made the taxes at 0% and left laughing all the way to the bank. (btw, did u know the Treasury was bugged the 1st day with 21GB on both C1 and C2??? As well as the King fund part of the treasury where the King gets up to 25M a day separate from the Treasury for his own use, had a whole months worth of pay on BOTH servers.... Guess who cleared the treasury on C2 and CTRL V it with a payout of 1 coin to a friend... Degano. thats almost 30GB FREE to him... not to mention another 700M on King funds in C1 which he is entitled to.) Well he also raped C1...as I had said MANY times before and no one believed me....AFK's method of madness is evident and now maybe people believe me!!

I am expecting some flames on this topic but thats ok.... Regardless you know I always speak the truth and not afraid to admit mistakes I have made. I have made a few mistakes but i am STILL Human, learned my lesson and want to prove it. I won King in January AND February, but Feb was bugged for everyone as u know. The FIRST time a King won 2x in a row...so I wasnt that bad was I?? SO... let's get a King that isnt a douche bag, belongs to AFK , OutKasted or any of their Allies and have a King who plays, helps people and speaks perfect English, and won't quit or go ORC!. Have you all learned your lesson now?

Let's make a difference and get things back in order! Many of the highest levels went Orc...we need a strong King to lead us to victories and have FUN! ! !.

VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I normally would say hell yeah and vote for Optimus but.. isn't it time to give someone else a chance? my opinion...

fat, greedy, motherfucker.

you never won king ever. AFK handed you king. You didn't win king the 2nd time, the game bugged, and you kept the initial kingship AFK handed to you.

You abused the kingship and stole money, hypocritical old man.

I don't even play the game anymore, but i care enough to make sure a lying piece of shit like you doesn't get king.

MRCASSIBA FOR KING!

qreox

Mr.Cassiba for king

MRCASSIBA FOR KING!!

+1

sniper_eye

you just want all the coins again. I don't think people are that dumb to allow you to be king again.

BobGreensley

fat, greedy, motherfucker.

you never won king ever. AFK handed you king. You didn't win king the 2nd time, the game bugged, and you kept the initial kingship AFK handed to you.

You abused the kingship and stole money, hypocritical old man.

I don't even play the game anymore, but i care enough to make sure a lying piece of shit like you doesn't get king.

MRCASSIBA FOR KING![/b]
    Pwnt much?

MRCASSIBA FOR KING!

lolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOO OOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololol
    olololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflom fglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMF
    AOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLM AOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolw
    tfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOO OOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololol
    olololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglo lolololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLA MOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfro
    flomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO Llolwtfroflomfglololololololol
    olLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololo lolololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLM FAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflom
    fglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlol wtfroflomfglololololololololLM
    AOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololo lolololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglo
    lolololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfr oflomfglololololololololLMAOLA
    MOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololo lolLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOO OOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololo
    lolololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflo mfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLM
    FAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololL MAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlol
    wtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOO OOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololo
    lolololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfgl ololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOL
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOL AMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfr
    oflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOO OLlolwtfroflomfglololololololo
    lolLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolol ololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOL MFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflo
    mfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlo lwtfroflomfglololololololololL
    MAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololol ololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfgl
    ololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtf roflomfglololololololololLMAOL
    AMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololol ololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOO OOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolol
    ololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfrofl omfglololololololololLMAOLAMOL
    MFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololololol LMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlo
    lwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOO OOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololol
    ololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfg lololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAO
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAO LAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtf
    roflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOO OOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololol
    ololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolo lololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMO LMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfrofl
    omfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLl olwtfroflomfglolololololololol
    LMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololo lololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFA OLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfg
    lololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwt froflomfglololololololololLMAO
    LAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololo lololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOO OOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolo
    lololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfrof lomfglololololololololLMAOLAMO
    LMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololololo lLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLl
    olwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOO OOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololo
    lololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomf glololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFA
    OLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMA OLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwt
    froflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOO OOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololo
    lololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglol olololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfrof lomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOL lolwtfrof
    lomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOL lolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOO OOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLM FAOLOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMF AOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomglololololololololLMA OLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololol olololLMA
    OLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololol olololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglo lolololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfr oflomfglol
    olololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfro flomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO LlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOO OOOOOOOOOL
    lolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOO OOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLM FAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololL MAOLAMOLMF
    AOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLM AOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololo lolololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfgl ololololol
    olololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglo lolololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfr oflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOO OLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOO OOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMO LMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololololololo lLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLM FAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololL MAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglolololol ololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfg lololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwt froflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOO OOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLAMOLMFAOLO OOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololololLMAOLA MOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlolwtfroflomfglololololololo lolLMAOLAMOLMFAOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gonna get closed so soon .

you won't win

Vote cassiba

Lol'd.

Deganos mistakes don't make yours any better. You were not the first to win king 2x, CRAZY of mischiefsociety also did, get your fact straight. What can I say, AFK gave you your kingship, and no matter how much I hated AFK as a clan in general ( with an exception of some members ) they earned it for you. Now, you tell everyone you won second kingship, where did you get this info, and from whom? Now, on topic, cassiba is a dick, ( or at least his sharer is ) but he is smart and knows how to play the game well, and he has not been given the opportunity yet. And if I'm not mistaken, you've ran the last three months? How greedy are you? Give a clannie a chance.

Ok guys....it is soon time to vote for a King again on Cwest (human).
    VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME FOR KING!!!!!!!

As everyone knows, Degano raped the treasury and left for orc, much to the GM's anger. The bad part is, we dont have a King now at all....shitty or not...we are without one. He left the Treasury with 7M in it, made the taxes at 0% and left laughing all the way to the bank. (btw, did u know the Treasury was bugged the 1st day with 21GB on both C1 and C2??? As well as the King fund part of the treasury where the King gets up to 25M a day separate from the Treasury for his own use, had a whole months worth of pay on BOTH servers.... Guess who cleared the treasury on C2 and CTRL V it with a payout of 1 coin to a friend... Degano. thats almost 30GB FREE to him... not to mention another 700M on King funds in C1 which he is entitled to.) Well he also raped C1...as I had said MANY times before and no one believed me....AFK's method of madness is evident and now maybe people believe me!!

I am expecting some flames on this topic but thats ok.... Regardless you know I always speak the truth and not afraid to admit mistakes I have made. I have made a few mistakes but i am STILL Human, learned my lesson and want to prove it. I won King in January AND February, but Feb was bugged for everyone as u know. The FIRST time a King won 2x in a row...so I wasnt that bad was I?? SO... let's get a King that isnt a douche bag, belongs to AFK , OutKasted or any of their Allies and have a King who plays, helps people and speaks perfect English, and won't quit or go ORC!. Have you all learned your lesson now?

Let's make a difference and get things back in order! Many of the highest levels went Orc...we need a strong King to lead us to victories and have FUN! ! !.

VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!![/b]

Isnt this guy OptimusPrime the same guy who was playing Ares Server on a Human Ice Mage 80 lvl, always doing ice and everything. same guy with that same nick Opt1musPrime i dont see that guy anymore in ares server, i think he is the same guy from ares server but now he is playing carnac west.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Isnt this guy OptimusPrime the same guy who was playing Ares Server on a Human Ice Mage 80 lvl, always doing ice and everything. same guy with that same nick Opt1musPrime i dont see that guy anymore in ares server, i think he is the same guy from ares server but now he is playing carnac west.[/b]
    No.

Banned

Mr.Cassiba for king[/b]
    +1

tguedes

yea ray, your are greedy. atleast with afk devin spread the kingship around not just to him. you run everytime and not give any of your clan members a chance. vote for cassiba!!!

yea ray, your are greedy. atleast with afk devin spread the kingship around not just to him. you run everytime and not give any of your clan members a chance. vote for cassiba!!![/b]
    +111111111111111111100000000000000000000000000000

Nominate Funksta or Cpt Cannon there tho only 2 males in that clan that are not complete dueches

the chicks in the clan are gg except for Katreen all she does is like curse every one ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast