Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't want to donate NP? No problem!

This is a discussion on Don't want to donate NP? No problem! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since all clans that are higher ranking and have higher level players are requiring NP donations to join, I'm thinking ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Since all clans that are higher ranking and have higher level players are requiring NP donations to join, I'm thinking of creating my own clan. I am level 78, and clan would be 65+, require no NP donation whatsoever, all drops would be considered clan drops, with clan points given out according to member's activity and all that shit. I haven't made up rules or anything yet, but if there are level 65+ orcs out there that are wondering if there is a good clan out there that doesn't require NP donations, let me know, and I may start a clan up for xp and farming. Want to get a feel for the people around to see if there are enough people interested to start up a clan. Feel free to either PM me, or just rpely to this thread.

InsoucianT is now recruiting!
    http://insouciantclan.freeforums.org/index.php

Since all clans that are higher ranking and have higher level players are requiring NP donations to join, I'm thinking of creating my own clan. I am level 78, and clan would be 65+, require no NP donation whatsoever, all drops would be considered clan drops, with clan points given out according to member's activity and all that shit. I haven't made up rules or anything yet, but if there are level 65+ orcs out there that are wondering if there is a good clan out there that doesn't require NP donations, let me know, and I may start a clan up for xp and farming. Want to get a feel for the people around to see if there are enough people interested to start up a clan. Feel free to either PM me, or just rpely to this thread.[/b]
    Bump and good luck .

HotAsIce

Thank you Lili

up again

HotAsIce

up

HotAsIce

up

HotAsIce

For those of you worried about capes, they will be supplied, I am Grade 1 by myself, so if you need a cape to feel sexy, don't let that deter you! I haven't been contacted by anyone yet, but sometime tonight I'll probably get working on a small cheap website and make an account on the official forums (Where I'll probably get banned shortly after I'm sure :P ) and make ap ost int he clan recruitment section there as well.

HotAsIce

Heres a forum I did up pretty quick when the servers were down. Its pretty primitive but it has some general rules and stuff that will be necessary for a clan to run somewhat smoothly. Come drop by and say hello

http://insouciantclan.freeforums.org/index.php

I have 2 active assistants now, Italos and Mcgrady604, so if I'm at work or school, try to PM them as well if you'd like to join, but remember, clan forum activity is a requirement!

StarBucks

bump baba :wub:

HotAsIce

ty starbucks :wub:

mammlea2

For those of you worried about capes, they will be supplied, I am Grade 1 by myself, so if you need a cape to feel sexy, don't let that deter you! I haven't been contacted by anyone yet, but sometime tonight I'll probably get working on a small cheap website and make an account on the official forums (Where I'll probably get banned shortly after I'm sure :P ) and make ap ost int he clan recruitment section there as well.[/b]
    JamesJack has a post in the official forums, some clan recruitment tips, and he encourages people to post their clan forum :P

HotAsIce

I wasn't worried about being banned because of posting a link... well, at least not a link to my clan forums :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

JamesJack has a post in the official forums, some clan recruitment tips, and he encourages people to post their clan forum :P[/b]
    fuck jamesjack hes a fat cunt who trolls forums all day cuz hes got nuthing better to do

oh yes and BUMP

knightmaster2118

damn u why u have to be orc..... i was orc and came human cus i couldnt find a good clan that didnt require shits of loads of nps..... now i'm pushed to come back orc

HotAsIce

We'd be glad to have ya if you decide to come orc and meet requirements on the forums, let me know We're up to 7 members I think now, and after next rollover, should be around rank 77 for Ares I believe. Have a symbol planned out now and I'll be doing our cape quest soon, so we'll have our clan symbol, but just4fun is the leading alliance, and we are using their capes

Bump!

HotAsIce

8 members now, added a level 79 warrior, a 68 warrior, and a 73 priest. I am actually looking to add a couple people from around the GMT timezone, as I know the leader of our alliance is fromt he UK I think, and the 79 warrior and 73 priest are from turkey, but speak english, so they are looking for some people to party with as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast