Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DOWN Clan Recruiting for Kronos

This is a discussion on DOWN Clan Recruiting for Kronos within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StarBux o yeah, they better fix the master quest bugs before this server comes out. Go mage, ...
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarBux View Post
    o yeah, they better fix the master quest bugs before this server comes out.
    Go mage, i will post forums link tomorrow.

LMAO.

Another new server and Jass shows up again. One month after he will quit and sell his items and start sharing his friend`s character while the rest of the clan gets disbanded...

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    LMAO.

Another new server and Jass shows up again. One month after he will quit and sell his items and start sharing his friend`s character while the rest of the clan gets disbanded...
    What are you talking about?....

Seriously.. why do you waste your time? You know your just going to quit, again..

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Seriously.. why do you waste your time? You know your just going to quit, again..
    Seriously..why do you care?

Who said I cared? I'm only trying to help you. If your just going to quit, what is the point behind playing this game for 12+ hours a day?

ill come if anyone needs a sharer i was in Freestyle with yah guys in C west

just pm me here if u need a sharer

-Jesse

Who said I cared? I'm only trying to help you. If your just going to quit, what is the point behind playing this game for 12+ hours a day?
    I have never in my life played this game for anywhere close to 12 hours a day....plus i have school. If your not here to bump, whats the point of you coming in here? And before you start talking, why dont you go look at the reasons to why i quit Ionia and C East before you start talking shit...

If me asking a question is what you classify as "talking shit", then I'm sorry for you. I only asked a simple question, and the 12 hours a day remark was only a sarcastic statement. I'm not down-playing you or your soon to be clan, matter-of-fact I wish you the best of luck & I'm sure you'll have a great clan.

He doesnt play 12 hours his 20 sharers play 24/7 for him haha. <3 cassie

If me asking a question is what you classify as "talking shit", then I'm sorry for you. I only asked a simple question, and the 12 hours a day remark was only a sarcastic statement. I'm not down-playing you or your soon to be clan, matter-of-fact I wish you the best of luck & I'm sure you'll have a great clan.
    I know little guy i know. I'm just getting annoyed with people coming into topics i create to start shit. This isn't the first time. Go find someone in the clan to share with. Theres Gramps, Pat and a whole bunch of other oldies you remember.

And fuck you Dino LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I know little guy i know. I'm just getting annoyed with people coming into topics i create to start shit. This isn't the first time. Go find someone in the clan to share with. Theres Gramps, Pat and a whole bunch of other oldies you remember.
    "I know little guy I know?" See Jaspreet, remarks like these would make people flame you. I would not get annoyed by it, but you should seriously chose your words more wisely. As for the clan, well. School/job keeps me occupied most of the time but I made a topic seeing if anyone needs me, we'll see how it goes.

Cmon kids stop fighting

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha this server is going to be a fail..........
    good luck gayspreet
    all though ur a shit talking fat indian who is probly still a virgin
    who thinks he is good but yet lets everyone else play for him and then when he gets to be highest lvl in server kicks everyone off the account and babashops
    haha but hey gayspreet its all good Cuz in the End Ur still a fail at life

sorry for the flame but it was well needed... expecially for being as fake as you are talking shit behind other peoples backs calling out people haha then when ur pic gets posted u cry and turn emo!

You my good friend have just been Reality checked.. now go get laid already
    Peaceeeee

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    haha this server is going to be a fail..........
    good luck gayspreet
    all though ur a shit talking fat indian who is probly still a virgin
    who thinks he is good but yet lets everyone else play for him and then when he gets to be highest lvl in server kicks everyone off the account and babashops
    haha but hey gayspreet its all good Cuz in the End Ur still a fail at life

sorry for the flame but it was well needed... expecially for being as fake as you are talking shit behind other peoples backs calling out people haha then when ur pic gets posted u cry and turn emo!

You my good friend have just been Reality checked.. now go get laid already
    Peaceeeee
    You got me. Considering the fact that your so fucking shamed to post your own picture, i dont even know why you try to make yourself a hot shot. You can flame me go ahead, in the end everyone already know's you as a fucking cheater. Go ahead and name the people i kicked off my account when i got lvl 80. Lets see how good you are at this game.

I guess i'm a fake because you couldnt beat me in a 1v1? Your just another reject buddy, but i'll let you take your anger out of me, its alright. And fyi i dont need to talk shit behind anyones back, if i have a problem with someone, i'll say it to there face, kinda like i did with you right now.

Oh yeh. Since your calling me fat, do you recall what happened last time when the ENTIRE UNDEZ clan had your fatass picture in there sigs? Geez i would hate to have to repost it here for the entire forums to view. Speaking of which, have you had any luck finding your dick yet?
    Last edited by jaspreet; 10-10-2009 at 02:40 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast