Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation

This is a discussion on DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CHEATER FUNKZ...
Page: 10

CHEATER FUNKZ

Someone explain one thing to me When u buy an account don't u buy lvls ? Then when u buy lvls for ur account isn't that the same? When u buy gbs u buy off koxpers. I don't understand the problem here. If u buy gbs or items ur a babasopper which is cheating because u buy off koxpers right ? Then when u buy a lvl u buy off a koxper or a bug abuser its also cheating right? When u buy an account its usually a account thats been koxper or exp bugged right ? When u buy an account that hasn't isn't that same thing just like buying off a koxper or bug abuser ur still getting the same product that u didn't earn ? You say u hate koxpers, You hate bug abusers, Then why do u all support them ? That the question i leave u with. Why do u hate koxpers and cheaters, When u support them? Buying lvls is just the new way of babashopping[/b]
    that's retarded. it is things like that, that make ko the fucked up game that it is.
    ppl saying, well this guy hacks in 1 way, so if i hack this way it will be fine.
    pretty much wat ur saying is like saying:
    one guy hacks a paypal, gets away with it, and takes profit
    you try hack bank account, and when you get caught you say, yeah but these guys hack paypal, which makes mine justified

Someone explain one thing to me When u buy an account don't u buy lvls ? Then when u buy lvls for ur account isn't that the same? When u buy gbs u buy off koxpers. I don't understand the problem here. If u buy gbs or items ur a babasopper which is cheating because u buy off koxpers right ? Then when u buy a lvl u buy off a koxper or a bug abuser its also cheating right? When u buy an account its usually a account thats been koxper or exp bugged right ? When u buy an account that hasn't isn't that same thing just like buying off a koxper or bug abuser ur still getting the same product that u didn't earn ? You say u hate koxpers, You hate bug abusers, Then why do u all support them ? That the question i leave u with. Why do u hate koxpers and cheaters, When u support them? Buying lvls is just the new way of babashopping[/b]
    NO.

I think you have lost track horribly on things, i dont play anymore but it is because of people with your mentality that this game is getting worse and worse. Buying levels is unacceptable, same as koxp, dupe, etc.

Buying levels is the same thing as buying anything from someone that you know has cheated his way to get whatever it is that you are buying.

Not all chars for sale are koxped, not all gbs for sale are aquired via koxp, not all items for sale have been duped. Buy from people you know are trustworthy, dont support koxp and cheats. Keeping a known cheater in your clan is fucked up. But from that last post i can see that you dont care, people complain so much about K2 and yet they dont realize that a part of the problem is the players and how the mentality has changed over the years. Letting more things slide and be considered as acceptable.

Im sorry i came to your topic with such a negative post but what you said is pure crap, i hope you sell your char and quit ko. Really this game doesnt need people like you who tolerate cheaters and worse, try to justify what they do by blaming others.

You say why do we support them, i can say i dont support them, because cheating on an online game is just sad. Why do you support them ?

NO.

I think you have lost track horribly on things, i dont play anymore but it is because of people with your mentality that this game is getting worse and worse. Buying levels is unacceptable, same as koxp, dupe, etc.

Buying levels is the same thing as buying anything from someone that you know has cheated his way to get whatever it is that you are buying.

Not all chars for sale are koxped, not all gbs for sale are aquired via koxp, not all items for sale have been duped. Buy from people you know are trustworthy, dont support koxp and cheats. Keeping a known cheater in your clan is fucked up. But from that last post i can see that you dont care, people complain so much about K2 and yet they dont realize that a part of the problem is the players and how the mentality has changed over the years. Letting more things slide and be considered as acceptable.

Im sorry i came to your topic with such a negative post but what you said is pure crap, i hope you sell your char and quit ko. Really this game doesnt need people like you who tolerate cheaters and worse, try to justify what they do by blaming others.

You say why do we support them, i can say i dont support them, because cheating on an online game is just sad. Why do you support them ?[/b]

+1

From everyone who has bought from a GB site has supported them. That is what i am getting at. I am quiting because i cant take this anymore k2 can do shit. I am asking a question if u buy a koxped char isn't that wrong too ? its just like buying lvls right ? What i dont understand is people are bitching out about buying lvls but yet no one cares about the koxped char that show on these forums.

And i never said that if one buys a lvl its right for me i said that most people support koxpers by buying their products then they bitch about others doing it in a other way. And buying lvls will be a new forum of babashopping is just thats how bad the game is getting. I am getting across wut i think of this game the pk is great but i dont think it worth giving up anymore money now. K2 should be able to get rid of koxping, but they arent trying hard enough some may say. The only thing that keeps most koxping in the game is that people are buying from Gb sites and that is how support a koxper. Basically my point is stop buying from gb sites etc if u want koxping to stop so bad. Or just quit.

LadyRed

I'm already kicking a few of the cheaters when i log in, not to worry.[/b]
    Him say this ... And all cheaters still in this clan.. This clan support cheaters and his leader is a liar. Its ridiculous.This class of people destroy the game.

Bump for Legıt clan.

Him say this ... And all cheaters still in this clan.. This clan support cheaters and his leader is a liar. Its ridiculous.This class of people destroy the game.

Bump for Legıt clan.[/b]
    This guy is starting to get annoying

LadyRed

This guy is starting to get annoying[/b]
    Sure i annoying ..but you are cheater you are Scarletfreeze they guy who buy lvls and up to 77-80 in 1 day...

Sure i annoying ..but you are cheater you are Scarletfreeze they guy who buy lvls and up to 77-80 in 1 day...[/b]
    Just so you know. I WAS HIS FU*KING SHARER UNTILL 77!
    SO STFU

ım legit.

From everyone who has bought from a GB site has supported them. That is what i am getting at. I am quiting because i cant take this anymore k2 can do shit. I am asking a question if u buy a koxped char isn't that wrong too ? its just like buying lvls right ? What i dont understand is people are bitching out about buying lvls but yet no one cares about the koxped char that show on these forums.

And i never said that if one buys a lvl its right for me i said that most people support koxpers by buying their products then they bitch about others doing it in a other way. And buying lvls will be a new forum of babashopping is just thats how bad the game is getting. I am getting across wut i think of this game the pk is great but i dont think it worth giving up anymore money now. K2 should be able to get rid of koxping, but they arent trying hard enough some may say. The only thing that keeps most koxping in the game is that people are buying from Gb sites and that is how support a koxper. Basically my point is stop buying from gb sites etc if u want koxping to stop so bad. Or just quit.[/b]
    wow your actually retarded. people who sell the koxpd chars on forum, are known to be the hackers, and are hated anyways....the problem with you all buying levels, is that your two clan were the GG clans of ionia, and now the GG's are cheating aswel, that is why it matters...

give a shit that some chinese guy gets 5 lvl 80's a second, who buys a char from someone's msn called [email protected]

and no, the levels bugged will be stopped soon enough

We are all cheaters

wow your actually retarded. people who sell the koxpd chars on forum, are known to be the hackers, and are hated anyways....the problem with you all buying levels, is that your two clan were the GG clans of ionia, and now the GG's are cheating aswel, that is why it matters...

give a shit that some chinese guy gets 5 lvl 80's a second, who buys a char from someone's msn called [email protected]

and no, the levels bugged will be stopped soon enough[/b]
    i think ur a dumbass have u ever looked at this forum. There are many people on ko4life that sell koxped chars wut i am tryin to get at is why not flame them as well ?

This is my opinion and a discussion why do u have to start cussing? Call me a retard for my opinion wow really mature buddy.

i think ur a dumbass have u ever looked at this forum. There are many people on ko4life that sell koxped chars wut i am tryin to get at is why not flame them as well ?

This is my opinion and a discussion why do u have to start cussing? Call me a retard for my opinion wow really mature buddy.[/b]
    lmao. you respond by calling me a dumbass, which is the same as me calling u a retard.
    why does it matter that ppl sel koxp chars, IT AINT YOU. why cos he sells a koxp char, does it legitify buying levels in your head?
    juts cos he does, doesnt mean its right for you to do it.

lmao. you respond by calling me a dumbass, which is the same as me calling u a retard.
    why does it matter that ppl sel koxp chars, IT AINT YOU. why cos he sells a koxp char, does it legitify buying levels in your head?
    juts cos he does, doesnt mean its right for you to do it.[/b]
    When did i say it was right to buy lvls ? I said define buying lvls to buying koxped chars. If u go look in ioina market u will have at least 3 koxped account getting sold. A koxper/ one of the person that supply lvls not banned. My point is that buying lvls and buying koxped char is the same thing. Yet u say buying lvls is worse and u flame a clan for that because 2-3 have done it. Look around theres tons of people that bought koxped chars yet i dont see u flaming them. Buying lvls is the just a new forum of babashopping now.

I am not supporting buying lvls it just it pisses me off to see a lvl 80 koxped char been sold for 500 usd and no one does nothing and when he does sumin that person selling the account doesnt get banned.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast