Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation

This is a discussion on DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FACK FUNKZ BIGGEST CHEATER IN KO HISTORY OMGZZZ WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING 2...
Page: 11

FACK FUNKZ BIGGEST CHEATER IN KO HISTORY OMGZZZ WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING 2

FACK FUNKZ BIGGEST CHEATER IN KO HISTORY OMGZZZ WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING 2[/b]
    Black president, micheal jackson dead, what's next?!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

learn what the word IF means you tard, its empling that i knew all you would say was 'your a nobody bb'
    and tell the same to your bum chumb oscar
    should be no, not know...
    retards

and yes before you whine (even more) this is my last post here[/b]

FACK FUNKZ BIGGEST CHEATER IN KO HISTORY OMGZZZ WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING 2[/b]
    ZZZZZZ Fishy im coming for u

ZZZZZZ Fishy im coming for u[/b]
    ZZZ COME FOR ME B1TCH

When did i say it was right to buy lvls ? I said define buying lvls to buying koxped chars. If u go look in ioina market u will have at least 3 koxped account getting sold. A koxper/ one of the person that supply lvls not banned. My point is that buying lvls and buying koxped char is the same thing. Yet u say buying lvls is worse and u flame a clan for that because 2-3 have done it. Look around theres tons of people that bought koxped chars yet i dont see u flaming them. Buying lvls is the just a new forum of babashopping now.
    I am not supporting buying lvls it just it pisses me off to see a lvl 80 koxped char been sold for 500 usd and no one does nothing and when he does sumin that person selling the account doesnt get banned.[/b]
    k, maybe we both dont understand each other.
    im angry at you, cos your attidute to this is, let it go ahead...your not even trying to do shit, and your sitting back and saying its fine.
    that is what fucks up this game, ppl like you just saying its the new cheating.
    seroiusly....

and at jaspreet.
    shit changes.
    like your first post here...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2499682

im angry at you, cos your attidute to this is, let it go ahead...your not even trying to do shit, and your sitting back and saying its fine.
    seroiusly....
    and at jaspreet.
    shit changes.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2499682[/b]
    GTFO WANT TO FIGHT? CALL ME 0838-225343

GTFO WANT TO FIGHT? CALL ME 0838-225343[/b]
    I LOLed, seriously.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

seroiusly....
    and at jaspreet.
    shit changes.
    What changed? I havent cheated. So explain that sentence and the link for me.

Jaspreet is legıt :P

Jaspreet is legıt :P[/b]
    Fixed.

seroiusly....
    and at jaspreet.
    shit changes.
    When did i say was sitting back. Your putting words in my mouth. I dont flame koxp and lvl bugged chars because its a pointless fight on a forum. That is what i am trying to say only person that can do sumin is the admins and mods, ko4life has let the cheaters stay on the forums. Only thing u can do is wut u do ingame and lately i don't give a shit much about this game as i used too. Its my choice and my opining to do wut i want and when i want. And ur flaming me about it. On a dumb game. If u guys are really wanting to fight koxp then u must stop buying gbs from gb site only way.

Just so you know. I WAS HIS FU*KING SHARER UNTILL 77!
    SO STFU[/b]

Ok you are 50% cheater and TKO 50% Lol.

Scarletfreeze now Kissmesoftly Its char edit and you and your friend are fuking cheaters .Char still in this clan because this clan Allows loves and encouraged the cheaters.

Bump for Legıt clan.

Jasspret how you permit this in your clan?? .I always thought your and your people are legal players..But i see here this is not true .

Hell_Angel

Monte's got a lvl 80 now too.... woot

Sry for going off-topic here but people annoy me.
    I love how people on this forum stil try to clean KO up... The ONLY people who can do it is K2 and we all know that wont happen. Well known programmers have sent K2 info and programs with patches on how to take care of alot of problems but nothing happens.
    Id say a good 70% (atleast) on this forum has used somekinda cheat or broken the ToS in a few ways (babashoping and so on).
    All these "legit" and "trustable" people that everyone is talking about have not broken the ToS? Im sure 95% of them have babashoped and more.

Stop moaning on the forum and start talking to K2 or even better sites that give gaming companies reviews.

Bump for the clan

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast