Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation

This is a discussion on DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We all need to read what is happening in this clan and what measures are going take with this idiots ...
Page: 8

LadyRed

We all need to read what is happening in this clan and what measures are going take with this idiots cheaters.For this class of people Ko is down =/ .

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

We all need to read what is happening in this clan and what measures are going take with this idiots cheaters.For this class of people Ko is down =/ .[/b]
    I'm already kicking a few of the cheaters when i log in, not to worry.

lol there like 3 lvl 80s that have lvled legit on Ionia, Impulsive and some more, rest have cheated their way up.

peace funkz, im out of KO for good now

lol there like 3 lvl 80s that have lvled legit on Ionia, Impulsive and some more, rest have cheated their way up.

peace funkz, im out of KO for good now [/b]
    Good luck with everything bra. And thanks for the meaningful post.

Banned

WON'T QUOTE THE WHOLE THING CAUSE IT'D BE RETARDED TO SCROLL DOWN THROUGH ALL THAT AGAIN CAUSE OF 1 RETARD[/b]
    Lol? Man check it ; I dont know what happened and to be honest I could fucking careless. The only thing I want is people to shut up instead of fucking snitching like crazy in other people's clan. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE, but its getting hella annoying. Like what? You're so addicted to Jaspreet that you gotta click update every fucking second on his clan page just to see if someone cheated? Like man, you gotta get over it, you little buddies ditched you there and now you are jealous of other ones that had luck. Haha this is getting very lame. You are allowed to get out of this topic, instead of just coming to start shit. I mean, dont think you are cool just because you are doing this, cause its pretty pretty useless and very very retarded. Oh and you wanna know what? [spoiler] You are litteraly stupid. You would check in the dictionnary and the definition to it would be Ladyred77 [/spoiler]

Up and DOWN

holmzi

Lol whoever put anything about me aka GuiltyAsSin fuk off really... im still lvl 73 OMG SHIT damn i must of bought lvls

so all thos who are higher than lvl 73 are cheaters? that must include most of you flaming aswell...

ok thx

up

Bump :P

peace funkz, im out of KO for good now [/b]
    Fishy fishy. I kinda stopped my self all i do is pk and chill on vent. This had gotten way to far no need to spend too much time as much as we did in akara. its time to slow things down. Good luck to u with ur job and hope the best to u man.

Gooblily GOOOOOOOOOOO

Fishy fishy. I kinda stopped my self all i do is pk and chill on vent. This had gotten way to far no need to spend too much time as much as we did in akara. its time to slow things down. Good luck to u with ur job and hope the best to u man.[/b]
    wow your pro, pk all day yet gain a lvl every day

Inactive Member

I'm already kicking a few of the cheaters when i log in, not to worry.[/b]

How about kicking the one from your clan that is selling levels to ppl and ruining the server for every single player in the server ?

Nvm he is ur buddy

GL with selling account

Hydr4

Why didn't you kick m1rzaa when he bought +9 items from GM and ruined the server by selling them to other players? fucking hypocrite turk.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast