Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation

This is a discussion on DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why didn't you kick m1rzaa when he bought +9 items from GM and ruined the server by selling them to ...
Page: 9

Inactive Member

Why didn't you kick m1rzaa when he bought +9 items from GM and ruined the server by selling them to other players? fucking hypocrite turk.[/b]
    heh Aviv he didn't buy items off GMs. Those are the items that dupers made when dupe was in IONIA. they are one of the most well known cafe owner here and bying those items cheaper from ppl that have em and selling for higher prices and getting some money. Its not really a reason for me to kick him from clan.

about me being "fucking hypocrite turk" Thx

btw why are u wasting time here reading and typing, go exp more slave so jas can make a bit more money off that account.

Banned

heh Aviv he didn't buy items off GMs. Those are the items that dupers made when dupe was in IONIA. they are one of the most well known cafe owner here and bying those items cheaper from ppl that have em and selling for higher prices and getting some money. Its not really a reason for me to kick him from clan.

about me being "fucking hypocrite turk" Thx

btw why are u wasting time here reading and typing, go exp more slave so jas can make a bit more money off that account.[/b]
    And why are you being such an asshole? Did we come to your topic to flame? Afaik, nope, so get out lol.

he's telling truth thats all ^^

IronSeba

what hapend with fatality ?

Banned

what hapend with fatality ? [/b]
    Nothin they just suck now

Inactive Member

And why are you being such an asshole? Did we come to your topic to flame? Afaik, nope, so get out lol.[/b]
    well i saw jaspreets "im gonna kick some of the ppl that bought their levels" post and asked why he is not starting with kicking the one actaully selling those levels to people and ruining server. I don't think that question is being asshole and stuff. Actaully it was me getting flamed from Aviv with "fucking hypocrite turk"

Nvm i think, didn't know it is forbidden to type something in this topic unless u are a clannie lol. You people are all welcome to fatality topic and type whateva u want :P

GL to down and a free bump fo ya

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

well i saw jaspreets "im gonna kick some of the ppl that bought their levels" post and asked why he is not starting with kicking the one actaully selling those levels to people and ruining server. I don't think that question is being asshole and stuff. Actaully it was me getting flamed from Aviv with "fucking hypocrite turk"

Nvm i think, didn't know it is forbidden to type something in this topic unless u are a clannie lol. You people are all welcome to fatality topic and type whateva u want :P

GL to down and a free bump fo ya[/b]
    Seriously when you gonna stop

Nothin they just suck now[/b]
    an let me guess hero, you are good? lmao

LadyRed

Good luck with everything bra. And thanks for the meaningful post.[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?i...server=Us_ionia

you are a liar ,You say kick all cheater and all still in your clan. You dont have problems about have a lot cheater in your clan , Your problem is that all players trustable know it
    This clan is cheater and maybe you are cheater too.You know who buy lvl or use bug but you get silly .I think is a cradle of cheats .And if any want buy your acc first need talk with Gm for know if its legal or not your lvl and nps .

If you together with cheats it's likely that you cheat.

you do not ban those who illegally gain lvl in your clan ...
    it will be?

Banned

an let me guess hero, you are good? lmao [/b]
    YA SHO BRO FO SHO!!!!! Fag go buy more lvls

Just quit KO and be done with it

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh god....i thought the flames were done and then i come back to see there weren't finished..

bump.

up > down

Bumpy for d0wn

Someone explain one thing to me When u buy an account don't u buy lvls ? Then when u buy lvls for ur account isn't that the same? When u buy gbs u buy off koxpers. I don't understand the problem here. If u buy gbs or items ur a babasopper which is cheating because u buy off koxpers right ? Then when u buy a lvl u buy off a koxper or a bug abuser its also cheating right? When u buy an account its usually a account thats been koxper or exp bugged right ? When u buy an account that hasn't isn't that same thing just like buying off a koxper or bug abuser ur still getting the same product that u didn't earn ? You say u hate koxpers, You hate bug abusers, Then why do u all support them ? That the question i leave u with. Why do u hate koxpers and cheaters, When u support them? Buying lvls is just the new way of babashopping

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast