seeking sharer for a rogue c-west lvl 71 (USA)

This is a discussion on seeking sharer for a rogue c-west lvl 71 (USA) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic says...
Page: 1

Unr4ted

as topic says

oldboy

u suck @ life
    lemee play manny

hman13

what specifics you looking for?
    hrs playing each day?
    xp>boss>pk?

Royalassassin

He wants someone who will exp reallly, not just pk all the time they log on

Unr4ted

He wants someone who will exp reallly, not just pk all the time they log on [/b]
    well in some part yea cause i mean i do 30'40% a day and i just need some one to help me out exping i dont support pk on my account much cause people vs my character wen my sharers on and they think they beat me and their very sadly mistaken but yea need some one to help me lvl and boss hunt

oldboy

well in some part yea cause i mean i do 3-4% a day and i just need some one to help me out exping i dont support pk on my account much cause people vs my character wen my sharers on and they think they beat me and their very sadly mistaken but yea need some one to help me suck my dads dick and eat my cunt[/b]
    bump :mellow:

Unr4ted

more specifically i need some one to play in the mornings and afternoons from 9-6 eastern time
    once they complete wat is asked of them they can do the fun stuff like pk and boss hunt ect
    the only thing i do not permit is the upgrading of items on my account i want a full time sharer cause im aiming 80 so yea bump it up(wat i ask of them is 10% a day witch is like 2 hours of exp)

creiken

k I am already extending my offer to another player from cwest, if both are accepted it's a 50/50 chance I take your offer.(this person needs 70 soon :P). anyhow

my 3 big N's

not going to share for you if your stuff isn't sealed (I have had a crisis with that one, bad sharer :|)

not going to play for you seriously if you are an archer :P...then it would be JUST exp.

need to know my info? Feel free to pm me asking any info msn, aim, email, mysapce, anything.

Unr4ted

k I am already extending my offer to another player from cwest, if both are accepted it's a 50/50 chance I take your offer.(this person needs 70 soon :P). anyhow

my 3 big N's

not going to share for you if your stuff isn't sealed (I have had a crisis with that one, bad sharer :|)

not going to play for you seriously if you are an archer :P...then it would be JUST exp.

need to know my info? Feel free to pm me asking any info msn, aim, email, mysapce, anything.[/b]
    lol i fit ur needs XD
    question is do u fit mines?

creiken

lol i fit ur needs XD
    question is do u fit mines?[/b]
    "well in some part yea cause i mean i do 30'40% a day and i just need some one to help me out exping i dont support pk on my account much cause people vs my character wen my sharers on and they think they beat me and their very sadly mistaken but yea need some one to help me lvl and boss hunt"

I could do about 15-25% a day ^^, I can boss hunt, and lvl. and all drops are yours XD. I am no longer in school so I am fine anywhere from 10am east coast time, to 3pm east coast time. ...

Unr4ted

"well in some part yea cause i mean i do 30'40% a day and i just need some one to help me out exping i dont support pk on my account much cause people vs my character wen my sharers on and they think they beat me and their very sadly mistaken but yea need some one to help me lvl and boss hunt"
    I could do about 15-25% a day ^^, I can boss hunt, and lvl. and all drops are yours XD. I am no longer in school so I am fine anywhere from 10am east coast time, to 3pm east coast time. ...[/b]
    alright sir add me on msn [email protected]