Looking for an Xper

This is a discussion on Looking for an Xper within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I made a post like this a few months back and I didn't get any replies and I ...
Page: 1

HealerDude

Ok so I made a post like this a few months back and I didn't get any replies and I hope now other ppl see this and someone will finally play my untouched char..
    It is a lvl 62 fp buff/heal priest in Ares with decent equipment.
    I need someone to play him because I'm not playing KO right now and I want him to lvl a bit while I'm gone.
    I'm not strict on how much xp you do a day or if you pk or not, but I'd like to see about 30% in a week, which is quiet easy on this lvl
    Also, if you wanna play it I'll need you to open a topic in the play trustabilty forum to see you have a few vouchers.
    If you're interested, you can post here or send me a private msg.

Ok so I made a post like this a few months back and I didn't get any replies and I hope now other ppl see this and someone will finally play my untouched char..
    It is a lvl 62 fp buff/heal priest in Ares with decent equipment.
    I need someone to play him because I'm not playing KO right now and I want him to lvl a bit while I'm gone.
    I'm not strict on how much xp you do a day or if you pk or not, but I'd like to see about 30% in a week, which is quiet easy on this lvl
    Also, if you wanna play it I'll need you to open a topic in the play trustabilty forum to see you have a few vouchers.
    If you're interested, you can post here or send me a private msg.[/b]
    lol Haven't seen you in awhile

check ur pm's bro, Btw you might as well start a new char - You will be dominated by lvl 80's and their +3 unqiues and +9 shells nowadays.