Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Error Is Back Biznitchess!

This is a discussion on Error Is Back Biznitchess! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Join this clan if you like donating np's, and when i say donating np's i dont mean to clan.. i ...
Page: 3

Join this clan if you like donating np's, and when i say donating np's i dont mean to clan.. i mean to opposite nation. I literally made my borded dragon from pking these guys all day and night 8v1 xD gl on new server.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Join this clan if you like donating np's, and when i say donating np's i dont mean to clan.. i mean to opposite nation. I literally made my borded dragon from pking these guys all day and night 8v1 xD gl on new server.[/b]
    You was 80 and they were 55 or what? OOOOH NOES! PROLLY ATTEMPT TO BOOST YOUR E-PENIS

You was 80 and they were 55 or what? OOOOH NOES! PROLLY ATTEMPT TO BOOST YOUR E-PENIS[/b]
    qq, i killed them all the way through 70 till 80, when i was 80 they were low to mid 70s, you weren't even around to experience the rape they experienced so stfu. It got to a stage were their leader would letter me offering me gb's to leave their clan alone at dk in cz :lol:

p.s who are u? i pwn u naked in 1v1 or something?

qq, i killed them all the way through 70 till 80, when i was 80 they were low to mid 70s, you weren't even around to experience the rape they experienced so stfu. It got to a stage were their leader would letter me offering me gb's to leave their clan alone at dk in cz :lol:

p.s who are u? i pwn u naked in 1v1 or something?[/b]
    GTFO out of this topic forum troll.

me > u

GTFO out of this topic forum troll.

me > u[/b]
    This topic was just asking for flames, so i couldn't help it.

59bp > u :lol:

Hey cutie Senior Member

p.s who are u? i pwn u naked in 1v1 or something?[/b]
    fuck off you dirty kiwi, your ego is way to big for your own good.
    OH NO EVERYONE BOW UNDER THE MIGHTY STEVEN, HE PWNS NOOBS WITH NO GEAR WHEN HE IS 80 AND THEYRE 70 oooooooooooooooo! WHAT A FUCKING CHAMPION. gtfo your nothing but a punk ass bitch, fuck a sheep till it moo's.

frukwan > you

OH NO EVERYONE BOW UNDER THE MIGHTY STEVEN, HE PWNS NOOBS WITH NO GEAR WHEN HE IS 80 AND THEYRE 70 oooooooooooooooo! WHAT A FUCKING CHAMPION. gtfo your nothing but a punk ass bitch, fuck a sheep till it moo's.

frukwan > you[/b]
    muhaha, Steven u kiwi sheep fucker.. put your ego on a leash like your sheep.. aight?

Bump for ERROR..

crack > all

frukwan > you[/b]
    frukwan couldn't beat players like soulshot, enough said.. on top of that he lost to a 59 bp when he was lvl 75... how sad is that? Frukwan even admitted he is shit and had to illusion town vs me whenever he saw me, u want me to show u the topic? call all ur undez fags to come flame me, in the end i took a big shit on your clan and there was nothing you noobs could do about it, now go have a cry to jeff.

Also i find it funny how you losers try to flame my nationality :lol: Its all you can do, since you get pwned when it comes to ko. You losers should give up on ko in general, i mean if i sucked as bad as you, id never post on these forums again let alone play the game.

OH AND BOW TO ME, I AM ALMIGHTY :lol: (its really easy and fun to pwn you guys)

frukwan couldn't beat players like soulshot, enough said.. on top of that he lost to a 59 bp when he was lvl 75... how sad is that? Frukwan even admitted he is shit and had to illusion town vs me whenever he saw me, u want me to show u the topic? call all ur undez fags to come flame me, in the end i took a big shit on your clan and there was nothing you noobs could do about it, now go have a cry to jeff.

Also i find it funny how you losers try to flame my nationality :lol: Its all you can do, since you get pwned when it comes to ko. You losers should give up on ko in general, i mean if i sucked as bad as you, id never post on these forums again let alone play the game.

OH AND BOW TO ME, I AM ALMIGHTY :lol: (its really easy and fun to pwn you guys)[/b]
    your ego straight up makes me lol. this is going to be the second topic that you have hijacked to make ppl realise just how GG you are... i think you surely realised by now, that the best ppl in ko, tend to be more modest, cos they know that ppl already know there good, you on the other hand have to force your greatness down our throats. Wow, you are like the 54682q564329856289th guy to learn to play a sin well. Gratz.

like at best, what is going to happen in this topic, frukwan will turn around and be like, yeah, steven is a fucking god, dont even bother talking about ko to him, cos he will pwn u? no GTFO.

you make it sound like you only have haters, cos there mad cos u beat them in a 1vs1. Maybe its something to do with that you make sure every1 has heard u say, im the best sin in ko... Who beat me? name one person who beat me? tbh, i cant wait till u come cwest dcz so me and my clan can make ur ass soar from taking ur own dick so hard.

KTHXBB

and lol at magic being owned

your ego straight up makes me lol. this is going to be the second topic that you have hijacked to make ppl realise just how GG you are... i think you surely realised by now, that the best ppl in ko, tend to be more modest, cos they know that ppl already know there good, you on the other hand have to force your greatness down our throats. Wow, you are like the 54682q564329856289th guy to learn to play a sin well. Gratz.

like at best, what is going to happen in this topic, frukwan will turn around and be like, yeah, steven is a fucking god, dont even bother talking about ko to him, cos he will pwn u? no GTFO.

you make it sound like you only have haters, cos there mad cos u beat them in a 1vs1. Maybe its something to do with that you make sure every1 has heard u say, im the best sin in ko... Who beat me? name one person who beat me? tbh, i cant wait till u come cwest dcz so me and my clan can make ur ass soar from taking ur own dick so hard.

KTHXBB

and lol at magic being owned[/b]
    I could careless what people think of me, i dont get along with error or undez, i flame them, they flame me...It doesn't bother me. Also if my posts bother you that much, then learn to ignore me.

funny how all you kids come out to flame me, jeff should keep you little kids on a leash.

I could careless what people think of me, i dont get along with error or undez, i flame them, they flame me...It doesn't bother me. Also if my posts bother you that much, then learn to ignore me.

funny how all you kids come out to flame me, jeff should keep you little kids on a leash.[/b]
    exactly my points

funny how all you kids come out to flame me, jeff should keep you little kids on a leash.[/b]
    id say you also dont get along with ppl irl, go outside, meet some ppl, do smthin with your life, no1 cares about your ego.. your always going to be a sheepshaggin fag with nothing good too say

im waiting for the " but i owned you so your noooooob "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fark ur good

id say you also dont get along with ppl irl, go outside, meet some ppl, do smthin with your life, no1 cares about your ego.. your always going to be a sheepshaggin fag with nothing good too say

im waiting for the " but i owned you so your noooooob "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fark ur good[/b]
    Did i hurt your feelings again? im sorry, il lay off the illusion, and losing to 59bp jokes. I shouldn't use the word jokes, its incorrect, the word facts is better. Also you don't know me in real life, and im not the kid who sucks up to ppl in an online game.

i know .. your the one who sucsk dick irl now gtfo.

i know .. your the one who sucsk dick irl now gtfo.[/b]
    nice come back, you get funnier everytime :lol: i must admit you are very persistent, for a guy whos get pwned alot, you never give up on the flaming, like i said in our last flame war.. Why you bother to start flame war with me, when you know it will end up with you getting your feelings hurt. Peace, im done with this topic.

Also i apologize to error members, you guys are cool ppl with the exception of a few, but you guys shouldn't donate so much np's to your enemies, it doesn't do you any good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast