EUKO humanwar/mage *weird?? request*

This is a discussion on EUKO humanwar/mage *weird?? request* within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got no time to lvl my own char, and don't feel like spending shitloads of time on this game ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO humanwar/mage *weird?? request*

I got no time to lvl my own char, and don't feel like spending shitloads of time on this game again... this is what I'm looking for:
    I wasn't rly going to play euko, but people kinda talked me into it.... so here it goes:

I will make the account, I will own the account, but you will be doing all the exping. The char will be human and either mage(NOT support) or warrior.
    What will I do? I will provide the account with scrolls, premium and (insane) gear, vpn or proxy if needed, I'll pay for EVERYTHING... Looking for 2 trustable persons, that know me, but also eachother.

Why do I own the account?
    Simple, cause I have a hard time trusting people. I want to make sure that I have an account at all times. If you own the account I have no guarantee... Thinking I might kick you off the account? Bye.

Why should you do it?
    The account will be one of the best geared ones, I will hardly be on, so it will feel like it is your own account, allthough it's mine... and you will be getting all of this without spending a single euro.

Downsides?
    You'll be doing all the work.

What if you don't make the progress I expect u to make?
    I won't kick you off the account, I just won't be gearing it anymore, I'll just give up. Which means I stop putting my money in the char, and I'll leave the char to you and we each go our separate way.

Long-term?
    After a while I'll end up buying a lvl 80 account anyhow. It's up to you if u want to keep the old one (I'll take most of the gear with me, but I'll buy you above average gear to compensate, depending on the lvl you got me) or join me on my new 80 char... (given the fact that you put some effort in the old acc, won't happen if u only got the old acc to 65 >.<)

Interested? Questions? Send me a pm on ko4life.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.

gl simon ,hope you wont get disappointed of ur possible sharer, i'd like to help you, but university owns my time so im off for exp/farm lately .

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Why should you do it?
    The account will be one of the best geared ones, I will hardly be on, so it will feel like it is your own account, allthough it's mine... and you will be getting all of this without spending a single euro
    Well at first, you gotta burn a lot of euros...
    because you have to uprage all items urself in there, because of binding system.

High class items will be like krowazes in USKO, there's 1 way to baba gear, if someone makes GG item and doesn't wear it...
    But I think you won't see people selling unweared GG items for the first months of server, people will use items theirself most probably or sell to clannies.

As well GB price and items € prices should be high as hell in EUKO.
    Since it's new server and binding system kinda limitting people reselling and making money.

My opinion is, babaing in EuKo is a big waste.
    As well it was in USKO, but in EuKo its alot bigger waste.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    My opinion is, babaing in EuKo is a big waste.
    As well it was in USKO, but in EuKo its alot bigger waste.
    i disagree

anyway @op, heres some important info:

high class items (top tier only, as in iron bows, shells and raptors, not MD salamanders and chitins because those are middle class in EUKO) now get sealed upon equipping them.

so you wont be able to transfer anything from char to char in case you eventually get a 80

also, the lower tier former high class items that i already mentioned (chitin etc) dont get sealed... until you rebirth them. once you rebirth them it'll ask you to attach them to your account.

this seal is like the krowaz seal, like the old unique seal.

this wasnt set in stone for release but was present in beta... and tbh i doubt they are going to remove it.

note: unique accessories dont have this seal (unless they are old) but now they have a level requirement.

unique weapons do have the seal btw.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

i'd be interested if i didnt hate xp lol

dont talk to this fire mage legend like that!!

Simon, i apologize for there blabergaging,

@razor, HOW DARE YOUUUUU

but yea, gonna be hard to move on accounts, wen items get sealed off, if u got a rare item, make sure acc is a keeper, like krowaz

pl0ndy

bump my love (play knight?)

Banned for scamming.

Up for sexiest guy ever!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i disagree

anyway @op, heres some important info:

high class items (top tier only, as in iron bows, shells and raptors, not MD salamanders and chitins because those are middle class in EUKO) now get sealed upon equipping them.

so you wont be able to transfer anything from char to char in case you eventually get a 80

also, the lower tier former high class items that i already mentioned (chitin etc) dont get sealed... until you rebirth them. once you rebirth them it'll ask you to attach them to your account.

this seal is like the krowaz seal, like the old unique seal.

this wasnt set in stone for release but was present in beta... and tbh i doubt they are going to remove it.

note: unique accessories dont have this seal (unless they are old) but now they have a level requirement.

unique weapons do have the seal btw.
    wow I had no clue at all... so if I get this right you cannot buy and sell highclass gear in this server? Once you equip it, it stays on your char? Damn this sucks -.- will have to reconsider what i will be doing then -.- (I dunno what krowazseal is either, already quit when they introduced it... )
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-20-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Inactive Member

ok i know that i dont stick a lot to this forum which makes me a ''untrusted'' guy, BUT i saw that ur living in belgium and im coming to belgium on 7th november. We can have a little chit-chat if u want so you would trust me. ( if interested check ur pm for my msn)
    Last edited by JamesParker; 10-24-2011 at 03:38 AM.