[Europa]-CreationEpic

This is a discussion on [Europa]-CreationEpic within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys. Im :OCEAN:,first hi to all I want 2 crazy priest and 1x support mage for my second pk ...
Page: 1

Default [Europa]-CreationEpic

Hi guys.
    Im :OCEAN:,first hi to all
    I want 2 crazy priest and 1x support mage for my second pk team.If u think to ready for pk with us just pm to :OCEAN:
    Clan Turkish but no problem,We have 2-3 english members and we can understand them sometimes very hard in pk but We going good.
    Ventrillo-->We dont like TeamSpeak 3 guys..Ventrillo easy than to Ts
    PK-->Usually we are pking but we can go just 1 party We need extra 1 pt in cz
    If u want join us Just pm me ->:OCEAN:
    Cya guys

bump for nr 1 clan in elmo, but not for very much longer now ^^

All I'm gonna say about CreationEpic is this: when FA went to take out k0xper at orc side Tribe farming spots, this clan came right after they died to apparently take care of the problems so the k0xper could continue do what they do. They brought 2+ pt of elmos to do it -_-

When you got a "number 1" clan protecting their k0xper chars, that's pretty fucked up and to me and most non-turks, u lose all respect cuz of it. I hope orcs rape ur ass all day long in cz everytime ur name shows up.

bump for a good clan hehe , they are friendly

:OCEAN: is orc

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    All I'm gonna say about CreationEpic is this: when FA went to take out k0xper at orc side Tribe farming spots, this clan came right after they died to apparently take care of the problems so the k0xper could continue do what they do. They brought 2+ pt of elmos to do it -_-

When you got a "number 1" clan protecting their k0xper chars, that's pretty fucked up and to me and most non-turks, u lose all respect cuz of it. I hope orcs rape ur ass all day long in cz everytime ur name shows up.
    You made my day. You are in FA and come here and talk down on CE becouse they runned over you while you were fighting koxpers? I've seen several times FA running with koxpers, I dont say they party with them thats for other clans but you still run with them, and that aswell eneded with you guys dieing. And if you use N you can see were you guys are fighting so its no problem running too you. Next time you wanna talk down on any clans thats trying to PK make sure you leave CZ yourself when the koxpers are there. Pathetic

ban turks from ko4life !! go go, joking

Quote Originally Posted by egomoster View Post
    :OCEAN: is orc
    they've not always been orc, did NT recently along with bunch of other formerly Elmo clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    You made my day. You are in FA and come here and talk down on CE becouse they runned over you while you were fighting koxpers? I've seen several times FA running with koxpers, I dont say they party with them thats for other clans but you still run with them, and that aswell eneded with you guys dieing. And if you use N you can see were you guys are fighting so its no problem running too you. Next time you wanna talk down on any clans thats trying to PK make sure you leave CZ yourself when the koxpers are there. Pathetic
    I understand u got an emotional reaction to my post, I get it. problem is u miss my point entirely: it's not about FA being run over or anything that dramatic...its the fact that the only reason CE came to spot was after k0xp'er chars got their asses kicked. the logical assumption being made here is: if event A (k0xp ded) is followed by event B (CE coming right after k0xp die), then it can be stated there is some connection b/w the two....in short, CE is supporting/promoting k0xp, whether of their own subchars or others they know.

How any clan gonna claim to be legit while doin shit like this..only happens in fairytale imagination, maybe u just dunno how rampant k0xp is amongst turks these days. Maybe u dunno even how now the k0xper uniting and making their own clans and shit. I'm not hatin on CE, I'm hatin on k0xp and will continue to do so FOREVER. From what info I have seen, I conclude CE is just another turkish face to the k0xper shits. If I am wrong and the leads for CE come out and say they got nothing to do with it, I'll go back on this....till then, all evidence points to otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    they've not always been orc, did NT recently along with bunch of other formerly Elmo clans.

I understand u got an emotional reaction to my post, I get it. problem is u miss my point entirely: it's not about FA being run over or anything that dramatic...its the fact that the only reason CE came to spot was after k0xp'er chars got their asses kicked. the logical assumption being made here is: if event A (k0xp ded) is followed by event B (CE coming right after k0xp die), then it can be stated there is some connection b/w the two....in short, CE is supporting/promoting k0xp, whether of their own subchars or others they know.

How any clan gonna claim to be legit while doin shit like this..only happens in fairytale imagination, maybe u just dunno how rampant k0xp is amongst turks these days. Maybe u dunno even how now the k0xper uniting and making their own clans and shit. I'm not hatin on CE, I'm hatin on k0xp and will continue to do so FOREVER. From what info I have seen, I conclude CE is just another turkish face to the k0xper shits. If I am wrong and the leads for CE come out and say they got nothing to do with it, I'll go back on this....till then, all evidence points to otherwise.

Yes I do react when people who arent any better come and post stuff like that. Before posting about any clan you should watch carefully what you are doing yourself, you are just jumping in conclusions. I've killed people that were fighting koxpers many times, it doesnt make me a cheater. And the fact that they are turkish doesnt make them any worse then the "english community" that allows people PK and farming with koxpers. Im not saying you cheat, but from my point of veiw it looks like you got some issues with them becouse they killed you after you killed the koxpers

I didnt see myself "jumping" to any conclusion, I gave my outlines and reasoning and that was that. If these particular turks of this clan dont k0xp, then I would like to hear it from them that they dont. imo, the way so many of them seem to be ok with k0xp (4pasha as prime example) even if they r well-known or got lot of nps/rep, then that is a fucked up attitude..cheating makes the game shit, turkish net cafes full of k0xper do NOT make the game any better. as for having a k0xp in a pk or farm pt, the only ppl I would object to r those I seen k0xp myself..Ive pked with many turks b4, no probs whatsoever bout their rep or anything. and just cuz a person pk's with some1 who had k0xped at some point...in no way/shape/form makes them into some1 who also use/support k0xp...just like how if u got a friend who is gay doesnt mean u r too.

If you saw what I saw in luferson the other day how the newly made clan of former k0xper (siyahsekizli) and CE and some others were hangin about, u would swear it was some fkn k0xp convention or something. that makes me wish CE had stayed elmo so at least I got a chance to kill them in cz...now they will be hunting amicus and ur other buddies -.-

Just also throwing this out there: dude I know in some pk (orcinalyus) pm'ed me earlier in cz saying he saw bunch of armageddon ppl k0xping. so it is really starting to infect a lot of major clans if not all of them, and I would bet u a million coins CE is based on old k0xpers

i read now 1 friend wrote 'u lose all respect' to me or to CE.Why? I just logining to game and i going cz...then How u can know who i am and how u can say 'u lose respect'.I have not problem with anyone..
    And we quit from CE and we gone orc side.Cuz we were cant pk...We bored see just cabelleros in cz when was human.
    And 1 news more ... I left the game guys.Thanks to all for friendship...Xulian-::Turboneger::-MylastHope-MrsWidmore-JoaoEverx and others.I miss u guys xD
    Now...CE is finish..OCEAN is finish...But some friendships forever...cya
    (sorry my f-ckng english )