EverLong is Recruiting | Beramus | Karus | English Speaking

This is a discussion on EverLong is Recruiting | Beramus | Karus | English Speaking within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EverLong is looking for new members to make our clan stronger and more enjoyable. We are currently a grade two ...
Page: 1

Scal

Default EverLong is Recruiting | Beramus | Karus | English Speaking

EverLong is looking for new members to make our clan stronger and more enjoyable. We are currently a grade two clan and want to move up fast. Level 60+ is prefered, but we can go down to 58..... we are more concerned with the quality of the individual than we are with levels or national points. Macroers, dupers, hackers, glitchers, scammers, or other forms of a$$-hats need not apply. We are a legit clan that believes in hard work and fair play.

We are open to adding any class if they are a good fit. We ask that you can communicate well in English, however our members span the globe. We are looking for serious mature players who do not tolerate cheating nor endorse it in any way. No beggars either. Unofficially you should always be asking what you can do for your clan not what your clan can do for you. Having a good sense of humor is also an attribute that will help you fit in EverLong.

Also our forum is an important part of our clan success, so if you are those kind of people that don't like to participate in the clan forum you may not be the best fit for us.

All new applicants are screened and reviewed by our clan council. We have a good reputation, and work to maintain that. If you are interested, make a post on our forum located at EverLongClan.

Thank you for your interest.
    Scal

Scal

bump

fede

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    orc that dont cheat..hahahahaha like yer ok..
    just pop into cz and lets see.. :P

pugna

hullo scal, sup?

Scal

Hey Pugna not much, you?

And for the other guy, yes we do not cheat.

aryan

hi scal wassup i now think tht everlong is much better cuz of more ppl
    and go rock up the cz

Scal

Ok, let's bring this up to the front page adding that we still need a couple of Warriors and Priests.

So if you're one of those and you're interested visit us on our forum.

Scal

bump

And we are very short on Priests, Buffer/Healer is prefered. So if you're one and wanna join us visit us at our forum linked in the first post of this thread.

Thank You
    Scal

need any mages?

NightOwl

if u are gay friendly this clan is for u. I know... I used to be there and everyone was friendly to me :lol:

AphRaeL

Hey, i have a priest..it's only lvl 20 atm, but my warrior was in EverSh0rt, so maybe i could party with you and you guys could lvl me up a bit??

tell me if your interested