EverShort

This is a discussion on EverShort within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, EverShort is indeed back again, kinda died down but is starting to pick back up. We are currently a ...
Page: 1

bornyk

Yes, EverShort is indeed back again, kinda died down but is starting to pick back up. We are currently a Rank 5 Grade 3 clan I believe, we have our own website and our own enclosed teamspeak you can feel free to come onto anytime once your in clan. We are a close group of friends more of a family, have been in this server for I think 3 years now. We have an elder clan EverLong but EverShort is for Ardream. We will accept almost anyone who can speak decent english and is an overall nice person. A mic is a very nice tool to have to help with communications while we are pk'ing. We are a good clan so check us out at www.everlongclan.com register yourself. Happy Hunting! Oh yeas we are Karus.

Scal

Yep, we are indeed under new management. Bornyk is now the leader of the clan under his character Hanhar57.

Like he said EverShort is at this moment a Grade 3 clan, but due to our recent adds, it will be most probably become Training Knights 1 Grade by tomorrow, or very close to it.

We came from a long period of inactivity and we're trying to become an active enjoyable Ardream clan.

As Bornyk said you can visit us on our forum at EverShort Clan.

Have fun B)
    Scal

Scal

Up

Furyh

up

contact me online to join

Furyh

h34r: