Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EverShort Is Recruiting

This is a discussion on EverShort Is Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EverShort is looking for new members to make our clan stronger and more enjoyable. We are currently a grade four ...
Page: 1

Scal

Thumbs down

EverShort is looking for new members to make our clan stronger and more enjoyable. We are currently a grade four clan, Ardream PK oriented and want to move up fast. Level 54+ is preferred and as obvious level 59 is the maximum allowed to new players. We are more concerned with the quality of the individual than we are with levels or national points. Macroers, dupers, hackers, glitchers, scammers, or other forms of a$$-hats need not apply. We are a legit clan that believes in hard work and fair play.

We are open to adding any class if they are a good fit. We ask that you can communicate well in English, however our members span the globe. We are looking for serious mature players who do not tolerate cheating nor endorse it in any way. No beggars either. Unofficially you should always be asking what you can do for your clan not what your clan can do for you. Having a good sense of humor is also an attribute that will help you fit in EverShort.

Our clan is trying to become an Ardream PK oriented clan. Due to the fact that everyday it's more difficult to create a successful 60+ legit clan, we decided to explore this new part in the game which is the level 59 PK. Some Orc and Hooman clans have achieved some success with this format and we hope to achieve a similar success with our new EverShort clan.

This is the brother clan of EverLong, a grade 1 clan in Beramus server.

All new applicants are screened and reviewed by our clan council. We have a good reputation, and work to maintain that. If you are interested, make a post on our forum located at EverShortClanRecruiting.

Thank you for your interest.
    Scal

PS: Also our forum and TeamSpeak is an important part of our clan success, so if you are that kind of people that don't like to participate in forums and join in TeamSpeak you may not be the best fit for us.

Scal

Thumbs down

^_^

Scal

Ok, let's bring this up to the front.

Aluzion

Hey there. I havnt played beramus since my Mage got hacked pre-ke when I played With KingS aka Calamity and the bunch. Im a novice player with a lot of experience to bring to the table in both pk and lvling. I would like to start in beramus again. Only thin is I dont have premmy atm and I dont have a bearmus character :angry: I would like the oppertunity to make friendships and have fun with the clan you yourself given the chance. I will post on the clan webby after I hear some word.

Thanks for time. Sorry im typing to fast to fix spelling ect lol.

Vert

Hey there. I havnt played beramus since my Mage got hacked pre-ke when I played With KingS aka Calamity and the bunch. Im a novice player with a lot of experience to bring to the table in both pk and lvling. I would like to start in beramus again. Only thin is I dont have premmy atm and I dont have a bearmus character :angry: I would like the oppertunity to make friendships and have fun with the clan you yourself given the chance. I will post on the clan webby after I hear some word.

Thanks for time. Sorry im typing to fast to fix spelling ect lol.[/b]
    so are you novice or experienced? :P
    stop by the website and fill out an app, then we can see about getting you on teamspeak, into xp parties, and possibly clanned once u get some levels.

Aluzion

I have about 4 years of playing under my belt. Started when deiz just came out and I also helped lvl camaz0tz noob mage at the time with Zenosquare clan... that was when we made cama loot goblins rofl.. old times =D. I will definately drop a recruitment apply pretty soon, have a lot of running around to do and such. Thats why i mostly play at night lol not to mention its when the turks get off so i can actually log ingame lol

Scal

Taking Care of Aluzion...

Next please.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

up =)

Scal

^_^

Joku

B)

Scal

Up!

Scal

:mellow:

Scal

We are Grade 3 at this moment... Up up up B)

ChipoO

up , good guns, and have a great alliance with us (legendarySoldiers)

Scal

^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast