Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LVL 81 Orc Rogue C-WEST seek Clan.

This is a discussion on LVL 81 Orc Rogue C-WEST seek Clan. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking For An Orc clan on cwest to PK/FARM/EXP with. I have ventrilo, and speak superb english. Boo-yeah. Let me ...
Page: 1

RyanSoElectric

Looking For An Orc clan on cwest to PK/FARM/EXP with.

I have ventrilo, and speak superb english.

Boo-yeah.

Let me know.

Looking For An Orc clan on cwest to PK/FARM/EXP with.

I have ventrilo, and speak superb english.
    Boo-yeah.
    Let me know.[/b]
    iron wolves is pretty nice

RyanSoElectric

Whats leaders name?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Whats leaders name? [/b]
    if u don't know the leaders name .... just tells us A) you just bought the char and are new to C-west or B) you koxped your way to level 81

if u don't know the leaders name .... just tells us A) you just bought the char and are new to C-west or B) you koxped your way to level 81[/b]
    Do you seriously need to invade EVERYONES topic? Their is no way you can tell if he koxped or not, either way, it is not your business. How would you feel if people came to every topic of yours saying how noob of a mage you are, oh wait, you would probably like it, more attention for you right?

Do you seriously need to invade EVERYONES topic? Their is no way you can tell if he koxped or not, either way, it is not your business. How would you feel if people came to every topic of yours saying how noob of a mage you are, oh wait, you would probably like it, more attention for you right?[/b]
    Do you need to post on EVERY single one of my replies? I don't care if they came to my topics... this is a forum, you can pretty much post where ever you want to, and almost what ever you want to, with some limits of course.

Show me every reply of yours, where I have posted, I only post my arguments with your post. As to you, flaming anyone who is known to koxp/ does koxp or anything of those categories.

Show me every reply of yours, where I have posted, I only post my arguments with your post. As to you, flaming anyone who is known to koxp/ does koxp or anything of those categories.[/b]
    What kind of arguments when you simply can't back any of your points up?

and @ the bolded part.... What?... Makes as much sense as when you are slurping over your mic on vent, honestly.

I can back up my points, as I did, turks are not the only one in which are unorganized, as you only mentioned them, I'm willing to bet now, if you were turk, you would be talking about the english players.

@ the bolded part, who is to say you have never cheated, used tbl or any of the other cheats? Just because you have a "good rep" I guess you could say correct? Well, I've known a bunch of people with "good rep" that have cheated, or still cheat to this day. It does make sense, you just are not thinking, IF you took a minute to actually think, and quit being a conceided cocky bitch that thinks about nothing BUT this game then you would know, "Hey, what am I talking about, and what right do I have to flame everyone for using some cheat, (breaking the rules) as I am going to baba in the new server"? Therefore, you are also a cheater, eventually I will not be suprised if you are banned for invading everyone's topics on this forum. Now, I will quit posting because I do not want to keep invading this guys topic or get warned/in trouble. If you are smart, you will do the same.

tguedes

I can back up my points, as I did, turks are not the only one in which are unorganized, as you only mentioned them, I'm willing to bet now, if you were turk, you would be talking about the english players.

@ the bolded part, who is to say you have never cheated, used tbl or any of the other cheats? Just because you have a "good rep" I guess you could say correct? Well, I've known a bunch of people with "good rep" that have cheated, or still cheat to this day. It does make sense, you just are not thinking, IF you took a minute to actually think, and quit being a conceided cocky bitch that thinks about nothing BUT this game then you would know, "Hey, what am I talking about, and what right do I have to flame everyone for using some cheat, (breaking the rules) as I am going to baba in the new server"? Therefore, you are also a cheater, eventually I will not be suprised if you are banned for invading everyone's topics on this forum. Now, I will quit posting because I do not want to keep invading this guys topic or get warned/in trouble. If you are smart, you will do the same.[/b]
    chad stfu. nik has never cheated before. and hes correct. if you dont know the leaders of ironwolves then you have either bought the account or koxped.

I never said nik was incorrect, I just said he needs to quit invading peoples topics. He could have simply came here and posted the name of the leader, but no, he had to question the guy first. Last I remember, Balgycon was the leader of IronWolves, and no Deanna, you can stfu, because you have not known Nik since he started playing KO, you are just ASSUMING, that he has never cheated, and I myself, do not believe he has either, nik is a cool guy (most of the time) and a good player, but KO is not everything, and it has nothing to do with invading peoples topics on a forum.

what is this real life? If you dont know someone, something is wrong? lol

@ the bolded part, who is to say you have never cheated, used tbl or any of the other cheats? Just because you have a "good rep" I guess you could say correct? Well, I've known a bunch of people with "good rep" that have cheated, or still cheat to this day. It does make sense, you just are not thinking, IF you took a minute to actually think, and quit being a conceided cocky bitch that thinks about nothing BUT this game then you would know, "Hey, what am I talking about, and what right do I have to flame everyone for using some cheat, (breaking the rules) as I am going to baba in the new server"? Therefore, you are also a cheater, eventually I will not be suprised if you are banned for invading everyone's topics on this forum. Now, I will quit posting because I do not want to keep invading this guys topic or get warned/in trouble. If you are smart, you will do the same.[/b]
    I love it how you are going way off topic in this topic on the bolded part.

I guess I'm not smart then, I will keep on posting here as much as I want until a mod tells me not to, by this I'm simply bumping this guy's topic. I simply don't want cheaters on ko4life, so was simply trying to figure out if he actually just bought a character, so therefore I would understand him not knowing the name... but if he hasn't, and he has leveled it up himself to 83, and in that meantime hasn't heard of Bal for those months of leveling, as he is the leader of the top english clan... then you know there is something wrong.

I never said nik was incorrect, I just said he needs to quit invading peoples topics. He could have simply came here and posted the name of the leader, but no, he had to question the guy first. Last I remember, Balgycon was the leader of IronWolves, and no Deanna, you can stfu, because you have not known Nik since he started playing KO, you are just ASSUMING, that he has never cheated, and I myself, do not believe he has either, nik is a cool guy (most of the time) and a good player, but KO is not everything, and it has nothing to do with invading peoples topics on a forum.[/b]
    KO is pretty much everything on these forums... i'm really hoping this isn't part of your real life things on "what to do list"... these forums are just simply an entertainment for the game that we play... KO

Okay, well then, this is settled, no use in continuing the arguing.

bumpz0r.

if u don't know the leaders name .... just tells us A) you just bought the char and are new to C-west or B) you koxped your way to level 81[/b]
    foreal nigga everytime i read somone topic i see u thier LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast