Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EXP please

This is a discussion on EXP please within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello my name irl is Ismael and IG I am JustAnotherSin and I play on Ares. I've been wondering if ...
Page: 1

JustAnother

Hello my name irl is Ismael and IG I am JustAnotherSin and I play on Ares.

I've been wondering if you guys could like lvl me , If some1 agrees then i'd like to do it like this;
    You invite me in clan (so you can party me wether I'm lvl 1 or 80) and then you can ''powerlevel'' me.
    I cannot buy you anything or pay you because i only have about 50k in coins and well i don't have items sorry.
    The reason I'm asking for you guys to help me level is because I've just started playing again (like 1 year ago i had a mage DZC Mage lvl 55 and I've just started recently but... I've lost my acc name + pass (lol don't laugh pls) and I don't want to lvl all over again for some reason like that.

Well if you want to lvl me here is some info:

LVL: 12
    SERVER: ARES
    PREMIUM: NONE,but I can get on at like 22:00 or 22:30 (I am living in the netherlands, GMT+2 I think)
    GOALS: If you can lvl me to at least 50 that would be very nice!

Thanks,

Ismael

(if this is the wrong section wich i think isn't but if it is I'm sorry).

JustAnother

bump

Sno0p

So you want someone to clan your lvl 12 character and let him leech for 30mins a day in hes party ?!Interesting ,I predict you`ll get to atleast 40 in the next 2 months...

bump

JustAnother

Well believe me I'm not online for 30 mins a day I am online at least 1/2 hours and as part for the leeching, I'm sorry lol but I hope you know what it feels like to lose a lvl 59 char (didn't have like good items on it only lobo pendant as a ''good'' item) well it's my own fault I guess, but still..

Ismael

FattySin

The more and more people do something for you, the more you will expect people to do for you in the future.

If you don't want to exp at level 12 now, you won't want to exp at 50 either

EDIT: Level 59 isn't anything, how about you ask around and see how it feels to lose a geared out level 70?

JustAnother

Well I don't think you understand much, I lvled the mage to lvl 59 like you would normally level , like partying with people about same level as you are and such, and believe I'm not going to ask for more or something i'm independent (or IDK).

EDIT: You are right about the part from where you edit but I've never wanted to play lvl 60/70+ (maybey my day will come to do that ofcourse some-day)

FattySin

I understand completely. I leveled my old Sin to 61 like you would " normally level ". I worked hard to make a name for myself and get what I got, I didn't get power leveled.

Did you play old KO by chance, or only ROFD?

JustAnother

Old KO, and tiny bit of RoFD for pking.

EDIT: THen i was all like oh no my acc gone so I went playing runescape (ok don't laugh) cause i had like 3 other friends of mine that played runescape, but after I was bored (wrong spelling?) I thought; What the heck did I do runescape sux I'm going to play KO again.

FattySin

If you played original KO, you should know that you are being GIVEN level 59 ( or 60 if you want 60+ ) in ROFD with all of the quests.

Like I said, it's not hard... But if I understand correctly from what you've said, you will only be on 30 minutes a day?

It's spelled bored.

JustAnother

I don't think you understand look further in the topic too see that I play 1/2 hours
    and stop bullying me your disser #1 man I know it now :mellow:

EDIT: oh wait I know what you mean in my topic it says '' I can get on at like 22:00 or 22:30 '' but with that I mean that it's getting less crowded

GMT + 2

FattySin

Power leveling or not, you won't achieve much in 30 minutes a day.

I'm not bullying you, either. Would you rather have the cold hard truth or the beautiful lie?

JustAnother

Lol I still don't know if you know what I mean I MEAN THIS:

I can PLAY from 22:00 or 22:30 TO about 24:00
    But that can change soon in 3 days I'm going on a 12 day vacation and mabey I'm buying premium then oh and no I do not want the cold heart truth , don't think I can handle that m8

FattySin

Hooray for more posties!

Never hurts to do things for yourself, personally when I see people begging for something so easy to accomplish with just a little hard work, it makes them look bad.

I'm done fighting you anyways, I said all I could to try and pound some common sense into your brain. :huh:

JustAnother

Uhm thanks for that, I guess.

its the right section yah..

But if u want to play a new char then you should play on ronark
    Ares is full of lvl 80 and top items.
    Even dcz is with pimped chars

ronark is the newest server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast