Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

An Exper/Sharer

This is a discussion on An Exper/Sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its becoming more and more evident this guy is looking to scam someone...
Page: 2

Robokill

its becoming more and more evident this guy is looking to scam someone

DaKidGotSkillz

I didnt got banned from my char.

He sold it, and has unblocked me.

Robokill

I didnt got banned from my char.

He sold it, and has unblocked me.[/b]
    why do I not believe you?

DaKidGotSkillz

Bcuz ur a no lifer and put down people with a low post count?

Low post count = Scammer?

Ur post were removed from my topic and u come and spam again. Why..? Why....?

Robokill

Bcuz ur a no lifer and put down people with a low post count?

Low post count = Scammer?

Ur post were removed from my topic and u come and spam again. Why..? Why....?[/b]
    you accuse me of no life? I've quit ko, and even when I played I did more with friends than played. You, on the other hand, wish to mindlessly xp some char that isn't even yours. Instead of doing stuff for other people why don't you earn your own stuff.

read everything I've posted since flaming was deleted. Not once did I accuse you of scamming, I just pointed out some things that reflect badly upon your trustability. Getting your own char banned and also saying that someone blocked you on msn was not a smart move.

Just to make sure you've got it. Read carefully. NO WHERE HAVE I ACCUSED YOU OF SCAMMING. I just think your an asshole

You basically spanked yourself with everything you said. GJ

you accuse me of no life? I've quit ko, and even when I played I did more with friends than played. You, on the other hand, wish to mindlessly xp some char that isn't even yours. Instead of doing stuff for other people why don't you earn your own stuff.

read everything I've posted since flaming was deleted. Not once did I accuse you of scamming, I just pointed out some things that reflect badly upon your trustability. Getting your own char banned and also saying that someone blocked you on msn was not a smart move.

Just to make sure you've got it. Read carefully. NO WHERE HAVE I ACCUSED YOU OF SCAMMING. I just think your an asshole

You basically spanked yourself with everything you said. GJ [/b]
    ur a fuckhead.. is this all u do all day.. is spam this forum with accusing everybody with under 100- posts of being a scammer? call them a scammer after they scam.. coz u are fucking up ppls fun times in ko-_- or better yet go get a job or life..

but anyway bump

DaKidGotSkillz

Thx up.

Robokill

ur a fuckhead.. is this all u do all day.. is spam this forum with accusing everybody with under 100- posts of being a scammer? call them a scammer after they scam.. coz u are fucking up ppls fun times in ko-_- or better yet go get a job or life..
    but anyway bump[/b]
    why don't you check how many posts I make before you speak. Your just as retarded as the thread starter, point out where I called this guy a scammer. If you play ko you most likely have no life, therefore I believe your a hypocrite. I'm not screwing his ko time, he did that to himself.

its becoming more and more evident this guy is looking to scam someone[/b]
    what woudl u call that retard? and i wasnt even talking about how many posts uve made? what does that have to do with anything?
    just because i play ko doesnt mean i dont have a life.. obviously u dont have a life if u quit ko and still going on a fucking forum all day calling everyone un trustworthy.. go get a fucking job u homo

TheCore

zzz Jason tryed to "share" with me, all he did was get me xped a few times, so hes definately not a good-gamer like he says

DONT TRUST THE GUY

DaKidGotSkillz

Oh you. I told you i didnt want to play ur account. Thanks.

Robokill

what woudl u call that retard? and i wasnt even talking about how many posts uve made? what does that have to do with anything?
    just because i play ko doesnt mean i dont have a life.. obviously u dont have a life if u quit ko and still going on a fucking forum all day calling everyone un trustworthy.. go get a fucking job u homo[/b]
    if I read correctly you did say i was criticizing for post count. Nice job, try again.

Oh you. I told you i didnt want to play ur account. Thanks.[/b]
    then...why did you play it? Was it possibly to be an ass and get him xp'd?

DaKidGotSkillz

Most likely found a sharer, Seeing tomorrow.

TheCore

the funny thing is, he never said he didnt want to play it....he was in a huge rush to get the info for the account though, and " so call "xp" but then quickly did i realize he was asking alot of other people...i actually figured he was a big scammer and he really is....

DaKidGotSkillz

Okay wait i get chat logs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast