Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Famous Clan Recruiting For Ionia 70+

This is a discussion on Famous Clan Recruiting For Ionia 70+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet I thought that since your "car" was broken, you had all the time in the world. ...
Page: 2

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I thought that since your "car" was broken, you had all the time in the world. I guess i'm a noob but you cant beat me, so i dont even wanna know what that makes you.
    your a fat fuckin indian
    do i have to say more?
    here ill sit you down and tell u what ur about to say
    "UNDEZ HAD UR PICTURE MADE AS THEIR SYMBOL THEN ERASED"
    lol bro was like 3 years ago
    ill admit i was fat back then
    no were near you

@oscar get off jaspreet dick
    Fagget

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    your a fat fuckin indian
    do i have to say more?
    no were near you

Fagget
    your a skinny pasty white kid
    must i say more?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm sorry, 8 years of playing? I would really like to know what server you played, because I was the one that started from the first month of this game, and that was during the BETA of MYKO which was in 2004? If you do the calculation, that's more about 5.5 years or so... no where close to 8 years.

All of you are idiots. Take this to pm and get the fuck out of this topic. It's not difficult, and I have not seen him in any of your topics flamming. Who cares?! Go wine/flame in your own topics.

Damn. Where the hell are the mods these days.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    All of you are idiots. Take this to pm and get the fuck out of this topic. It's not difficult, and I have not seen him in any of your topics flamming. Who cares?! Go wine/flame in your own topics.

Damn. Where the hell are the mods these days.
    Hey Slurpee, you need to calm down with the language and appreciate that people like to point out things that aren't true, such as me saying that KO did not exist all the way back in 2001 as he mentions it has.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    your a fat fuckin indian
    do i have to say more?
    no were near you

Fagget
    Sorry i didnt know weighing 230 at 6ft put me in the same rank as you. I highly doubt it. And a fat fuck like that, dont kid yourself man, that never goes away. And if it did, go and post, i would love to see you fit into 1 picture frame.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm sorry, 8 years of playing? I would really like to know what server you played, because I was the one that started from the first month of this game, and that was during the BETA of MYKO which was in 2004? If you do the calculation, that's more about 5.5 years or so... no where close to 8 years.
    ur right with one way , but normally ur wrong, cuz myko was only one of the main knight online servers, not the first one ..

Knight Online servers are operating with local language-support in China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and North America, and the first one was 3 years b4 myko which is Korean server. and its around 2001- 2002, so basically 8 years estimated . maybe i play 7 years , and i no the game since its first released, btw its not really big deal who knows the game how long, we made a clan and looking for members , if anyone interested can pm and join us.

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    ur right with one way , but normally ur wrong, cuz myko was only one of the main knight online servers, not the first one ..

Knight Online servers are operating with local language-support in China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and North America, and the first one was 3 years b4 myko which is Korean server. and its around 2001- 2002, so basically 8 years estimated . maybe i play 7 years , and i no the game since its first released, btw its not really big deal who knows the game how long, we made a clan and looking for members , if anyone interested can pm and join us.
    I'm sorry for being curious, but from what I remember, don't do the Koreans kick off none Korean players, as in ban them? Unless you are Korean, then sorry for assuming otherwise, but if not then how could you possibly play on them? All I remember, there were no private servers that's for sure, and this had all started in MYKO.

edit: search on google "Korean Knight Online opened when?"... look under the 5th link and you will see it says "in 2004"

futureofhiphop

why are ppl flaming in this topic... hes just looking for ppl to recruit... i might be interested... i havnt started in iona but im a fast lvler and i will buy plat premium i have experience with csw myself.... i was in a clan on xigenon called PlayGroundBullys about 2 years ago and we took the csw for a while and we allied with another top 5 clan and said lets protect it from orcs bcuz orc top 5 clan was always taking it... so we worked together and took it away from them ^^

Slurpie? Lol, don't go Oscar on me now Nik. I'm sorry I have allergies and breath hard, but there is nothing I can do about that. Now, what is the difference between this topic & going through pms? Do you not have enough self respect to not look like an idiot by flaming in someone elses topic? Don't try & turn this around on me, I have the maturity to not flame back, because I could honestly care less.

Ignorance and bliss lead to the down-fall of an already dieing community.

Slurpie? Lol, don't go Oscar on me now Nik. I'm sorry I have allergies and breath hard, but there is nothing I can do about that. Now, what is the difference between this topic & going through pms? Do you not have enough self respect to not look like an idiot by flaming in someone elses topic? Don't try & turn this around on me, I have the maturity to not flame back, because I could honestly care less.

Ignorance and bliss lead to the down-fall of an already dieing community.
    What you have, is not maturity, but the knowledge of past experiences that you can't win arguments against me,... that's why you wouldn't want to get involved into a discussion about it. As a matter of fact you are just expanding this, because you and I both know that I won't stop posting until I prove my point, which was simple from the start, as I pointed out a minor lie within the first post... which I proved in my last post. I'm not out there trying to get out at anyone, but it gives me a good laugh to people who are like "I played this game for bla bla years" and then I think to myself "LOL this game hasn't even been out for that long", I guess it's just a clan leader reaction, as I loved rejecting these kind of people who would lie about their experience length to get in a clan. But this case is different, it's a clan leader lieing about his experience to attract people to the clan.

You've won out past arguments? Show me this, please. Now, originally, my first post was not directed at you. But, you continued the argument by directing the post at me. I don't argue over something not worth arguing. Whether your first post was intentionally flaming or not, your now flaming me over something ignorant. I'm not out to win this argument, because this is nothing to argue over.

You've won out past arguments? Show me this, please. Now, originally, my first post was not directed at you. But, you continued the argument by directing the post at me. I don't argue over something not worth arguing. Whether your first post was intentionally flaming or not, your now flaming me over something ignorant. I'm not out to win this argument, because this is nothing to argue over.
    It's only logical to think it was directed at me as it was the post after mine. Whether or not you are here to argue with me, I'm still here to prove something wrong that's been said, which I would say has been proven with just enough proof.
    ps. Our past arguments? Just like you mentioned, many topics where you started responding maturely, but only after a few posted started throwing jokes as to what I've seen is a way of simply saying "Relax, we still good", to try to avoid all my bashing.

As I've said, show me.

As I've said, show me.
    What do I look like,... a guy that would search through his recent 1000 posts or so to find something that the guy would have to remind himself of how he simply loses and starts joking around to lighten the argument?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    11-18-2022, 11:15 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-14-2022, 05:14 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-08-2022, 08:36 PM
  4. Hits: 11
    02-12-2015, 07:50 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    12-16-2009, 01:42 AM